Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I fully expect us to lose next week!

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CardiacCats' timestamp='1350236241' post='1946126']
Dude the season is over
[/quote]

Yeah, it is. I'm not trying to pull a Grits and talk out of my ass in an attempt to troll, but I honestly think they are a 4-5 win team the rest of the way.

It sucks to be out of it this early and I think a lot of the posters here that are trying to stay positive and aimlessly predict a 35-17 Panther win every week need to grow up. It's a defensive mechanism but the realistic, logical fans here know better.

Posted · Report post

A lot of editing of posts goin on here

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1350236424' post='1946131']
Yeah I know that... Unfortunately we have 11 more games of frustration to endure
[/quote]

Yup agree w/ this sentiment too.

I'm looking for any type of silver lining I can man. I want...I NEED them to show me something that makes me feel/think there is something to build on for next year.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm of the mindset that if I write them off early... Like most fans do (I have never done it til now) then perhaps that's what will turn it around. At least now I don't expect a win... And if they do, they surpass my expectations and I can be pleasantly surprised.

Is team is CAPABLE of putting a run together, and I full heartedly want to believe that they will, but I just can't based off of what I have seen

Posted · Report post

If we aren't playing vs a backup QB or a backup coach, I expect to lose everytime.

Posted · Report post

I swear the huddle has become a complete fuging embarrassment. We have a bye week and you worthless fuging losers contine to create shitty threads bashing this team.

I suggest a few if you get a fuging life.

Posted · Report post

How we play against the Cowboys will validate if our problem is all coaching, Last season coming out of the bye we played terrible and unprepared, if the same happens again it will confirm without a doubt that the main problem IS coaching.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MadHatter' timestamp='1350236974' post='1946160']
I swear the huddle has become a complete fuging embarrassment. We have a bye week and you worthless fuging losers contine to create shitty threads bashing this team.

I suggest a few if you get a fuging life.
[/quote]

If you don't like it - don't post or read the threads. Problem is simple to solve actually.

You are criticizing someone for speaking their mind, bro.

I'm pissed about the team from top to bottom. I'm not happy and I want to voice my opinion. I've at least paid for that right as a fan.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1350235708' post='1946116']
I just saw Dallas run it down the Baltimore Ravens' throats on their opening drive. This is the Baltimore Ravens' Defense. 1-5 here we come.

Please try and convince me that you still have hope, and that we will win next weekend... I implore u to do so. It's not gonna happen though.

I've tried the expecting us to win thing every week and it hasn't worked. I'm down to try this and see how it pans out
[/quote]

Because from week to week in this league, every team can bring it consistently.

Come on dude. Means nothing either way that they look dominant. The bye week will help, thats what I choose to think.

If we come out with a good gameplan, we could win. If we come out and play pussyfoot ball and run the read option and are too conservative, we'll lose.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherTrain84' timestamp='1350237076' post='1946166']
How we play against the Cowboys will validate if our problem is all coaching, Last season coming out of the bye we played terrible and unprepared, if the same happens again it will confirm without a doubt that the main problem IS coaching.
[/quote]

We have more issues than coaching.

Yes, it has been lacking. But the execution on the field has been sub-par in every e aspect if the game. QB, rb, WR, OL, and defense have all played below avg.

Posted · Report post

If we come out read option swinging then yes i do.

Posted · Report post

Pansy ass thread. When did the board get neutered?