#16 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

I'm of the mindset that if I write them off early... Like most fans do (I have never done it til now) then perhaps that's what will turn it around. At least now I don't expect a win... And if they do, they surpass my expectations and I can be pleasantly surprised.

Is team is CAPABLE of putting a run together, and I full heartedly want to believe that they will, but I just can't based off of what I have seen

#17 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

If we aren't playing vs a backup QB or a backup coach, I expect to lose everytime.

#18 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

I swear the huddle has become a complete fuging embarrassment. We have a bye week and you worthless fuging losers contine to create shitty threads bashing this team.

I suggest a few if you get a fuging life.

#19 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

How we play against the Cowboys will validate if our problem is all coaching, Last season coming out of the bye we played terrible and unprepared, if the same happens again it will confirm without a doubt that the main problem IS coaching.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,446 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I swear the huddle has become a complete fuging embarrassment. We have a bye week and you worthless fuging losers contine to create shitty threads bashing this team.

I suggest a few if you get a fuging life.

If you don't like it - don't post or read the threads. Problem is simple to solve actually.

You are criticizing someone for speaking their mind, bro.

I'm pissed about the team from top to bottom. I'm not happy and I want to voice my opinion. I've at least paid for that right as a fan.

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,939 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

I just saw Dallas run it down the Baltimore Ravens' throats on their opening drive. This is the Baltimore Ravens' Defense. 1-5 here we come.

Please try and convince me that you still have hope, and that we will win next weekend... I implore u to do so. It's not gonna happen though.

I've tried the expecting us to win thing every week and it hasn't worked. I'm down to try this and see how it pans out

Because from week to week in this league, every team can bring it consistently.

Come on dude. Means nothing either way that they look dominant. The bye week will help, thats what I choose to think.

If we come out with a good gameplan, we could win. If we come out and play pussyfoot ball and run the read option and are too conservative, we'll lose.

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:55 PM

How we play against the Cowboys will validate if our problem is all coaching, Last season coming out of the bye we played terrible and unprepared, if the same happens again it will confirm without a doubt that the main problem IS coaching.

We have more issues than coaching.

Yes, it has been lacking. But the execution on the field has been sub-par in every e aspect if the game. QB, rb, WR, OL, and defense have all played below avg.

#23 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,114 posts

If we come out read option swinging then yes i do.

#24 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,163 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Pansy ass thread. When did the board get neutered?

#25 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,642 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

Ravens are 22nd against the run....which is close to what we are. They ain't stopping no one.

#26 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

If you don't like it - don't post or read the threads. Problem is simple to solve actually.

You are criticizing someone for speaking their mind, bro.

I'm pissed about the team from top to bottom. I'm not happy and I want to voice my opinion. I've at least paid for that right as a fan.

The fact that the play of a football team for which you have zero control over makes you "pissed" makes my point......you need to get a life.

I could chose not to post in the thread. However, it is much more amusing to laugh at all if you for getting so worked up over a football team.

You will find it just amusing when you grow up and have things in your life that truly matter. Then you will realize how trivial the play of the Oantgers is in the grand scheme of life. Until then.....rage on...and the rest of us will find comedic relief in you.

#27 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 2,927 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

Historically speaking, Romo has had some of his better games against us. Yet all in all, unless we change our offense, we will lose against the 'boys.

#28 YoureWelcome

YoureWelcome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

The read option will most surely work vs. a talented well coached Rob Ryan defense. Definitely will work.

#29 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Since we all seem to be watching the same game...

Why in the FUG don't we use our backs like Baltimore uses Ray Rice??? The dude constantly gets little dump offs in space and turns them into 40+ yd plays... I'm just frustrated... Really frustrated

#30 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Historically speaking, Romo has had some of his better games against us. Yet all in all, unless we change our offense, we will lose against the 'boys.

Romo had his coming out party that turned him into a starter against us in our house! I remember that and being completely embarrassed by it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.