#31 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,810 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:04 PM

We could, if we had coaches who had a damn clue what they were doing.

#32 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

I see how both these offenses are run and fully believe if we try that bullshit next week, Chud should be fired

#33 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,486 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

The read option will most surely work vs. a talented well coached Rob Ryan defense. Definitely will work.

Worked against about every top 10 ranked D in 2011.

I think going from a 2 TE set to 3 WR set has been big as has not having Stewart in 2 of the 3 games it didn't work. Most importantly when we pass out of it....our WRs are running too deep and not getting open before Cam is pressured. So it isn't just running the read option.....the most important thing is HOW we are running it. Need 2 TE personel and not having 3 WRs all going for homeruns so often. Chud is too fixated on big chunk passes....happened in Cleveland.

We do need to more traditional plays mixed in. Read option is just being overused.

Read option is here to stay.....and not just in Carolina bc it simply does work if you have a QB that can run it.

#34 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

The fact that the play of a football team for which you have zero control over makes you "pissed" makes my point......you need to get a life.

I could chose not to post in the thread. However, it is much more amusing to laugh at all if you for getting so worked up over a football team.

You will find it just amusing when you grow up and have things in your life that truly matter. Then you will realize how trivial the play of the Oantgers is in the grand scheme of life. Until then.....rage on...and the rest of us will find comedic relief in you.

I embrace the fact that you have zero control over sports and honestly it's one of the aspects that make sports great.

There are a few people I know that probably invest way too much of their lives into a team but it's also called passion. I get mad over a loss and my Monday's have been rough as a Panther fan lately but I get over it. I'm worried about myself and no one else.

So, your life is so pathetic that you have to fuel your self esteem or ego by laughing at someone on a message board? You criticize someone for spending too much time on a public forum talking to people who share an interest? You have 11K posts on this same message board. LOL. It seems a little hypocritical, dude.

If you're so responsible and so grown up, then why don't you go outside and cut the grass.

It's good to know you find comic relief in some of the manic Panther fans here. I can't knock you for that because I do the same thing. I also ways get a great laugh when King Taharaq implies you don't like the Bobcats because the owner is black and you then you turn into a 7 year old child. The hissy fits and temper tantrums you throw on here are epic and always good for a laugh.

#35 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,000 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

I embrace the fact that you have zero control over sports and honestly it's one of the aspects that make sports great.

There are a few people I know that probably invest way too much of their lives into a team but it's also called passion. I get mad over a loss and my Monday's have been rough as a Panther fan lately but I get over it.

So, your life is so pathetic that you have to fuel your self esteem or ego by laughing at someone on a message board? You criticize someone for spending too much time on a public forum talking to people who share an interest? You have 11K posts on this same message board. LOL. It seems a little hypocritical, dude.

If you're so responsible and so grown up, then why don't you go outside and cut the grass.

It's good to know you find comic relief in some of the manic Panther fans here. I can't knock you for that because I do the same thing. I also ways get a great laugh when King Taharaq implies you don't like the Bobcats because the owner is black and you then you turn into a 7 year old child. The hissy fits and temper tantrums you throw on here are epic and always good for a laugh.

Don't take me too seriously. I have been sitting in a swim meet for two days this week-end watching my 15yo son swim. Sit for 90 min...watch him swim for 2 min....repeat over and over.

I am bored to death and am trying to find ANYTHING to amuse myself.

I don't throw a hissy with KT. I just state the obvious that he is a racist idiot and then move on.

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,000 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

I make poo loads of money and pay people to cut my grass.....you looking for a job? Lol

#37 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,874 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Well probably lose....I just wanna get to a traditional offense again...tired of the read option and I'm sure everyone else is. Wanna see what they'll do with the linebacking core this week, beason will probably be back in the middle

#38 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

Down goes Claiborne... Apparent knee injury.... This could help us get a W

#39 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,486 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

What would help is not having Bryant and Miles to defend. 2 legit WRs stresses the D too much.....on top of Witten.

#40 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,786 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

Defenses not the problem

Its our offense

If you're not spreading teams out, you fail. If you dont run the ball in a traditional fashion, you know with a full back or 2 TE, Fail

#41 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,810 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

beason will probably be back in the middle

I wouldn't bet money on it.

#42 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,486 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Defenses not the problem

Its our offense

If you're not spreading teams out, you fail. If you dont run the ball in a traditional fashion, you know with a full back or 2 TE, Fail

Well the FB has been a dying position for some time....

And you read options work.....but how you run it actually matters. No different than lining up in power pro sets and getting stuffed bc of predictability and poor usage.

#43 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Lets go KC and Oakland!!!

#44 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,874 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

I wouldn't bet money on it.

Well see what the coaching staff does...don't know if I trust them to make the right decisions anymore

#45 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Anybody remember when we had Jacoby Jones in for a visit during the offseason and we all wanted him? He just tied the NFL record for Longest Kickoff return for a TD at 108 yds

He's also been very reliable and sure handed on 3rd down this year for Baltimore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com