• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 theDIRTYcode

theDIRTYcode

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

We would be in the poo house right now, and the Panthers would be leading the division. Call him what you will, noodle arm, Jimmy Newtron, overrated, whatever..I would only trade him for 2 other QBs in the league(age is a big factor in that). I'm thankful everyday Carolina didn't trade up for him in '08. This is not a shot at Cam either(his physical tools are better than Ryan's), but for the first time in our history, we are perennial winners, we haven't had a losing season in 4 years, and that's directly related to Matt Ryan.

#77 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

We would be in the poo house right now, and the Panthers would be leading the division. Call him what you will, noodle arm, Jimmy Newtron, overrated, whatever..I would only trade him for 2 other QBs in the league(age is a big factor in that). I'm thankful everyday Carolina didn't trade up for him in '08. This is not a shot at Cam either(his physical tools are better than Ryan's), but for the first time in our history, we are perennial winners, we haven't had a losing season in 4 years, and that's directly related to Matt Ryan.

Sorry, but you if you put Cam together with Roddy, Julio, Gonzalez, and Mike Smith, you guys would still be undefeated.

#78 rictay78

rictay78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Sorry, but you if you put Cam together with Roddy, Julio, Gonzalez, and Mike Smith, you guys would still be undefeated.

Uh no. People act like Ryan walked in to a franchise on solid ground and was given the keys. Atlanta was just off a 3 win season where the coach quit during the season, the franchise QB was heading to prison. Atlanta was spiraling way down. In came Ryan and all the guy has done is win. Atlanta under Matt Ryan is the only team in the NFC to not have a losing record the last 4 years.

Cam was a great college QB but this is the NFL not the SEC. He may have a winning season here or there but he will never be in the same category as Matt Ryan. He will never get the Panthers to the Super Bowl. It is not a black and white thing hell I loved Vick he was flashy, exciting but was never gonna be the answer. Yep people like to bang on Ryan's playoff record but Manning started 0-3 in the playoffs I think his career turned out alright.

#79 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,096 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Uh no. People act like Ryan walked in to a franchise on solid ground and was given the keys. Atlanta was just off a 3 win season where the coach quit during the season, the franchise QB was heading to prison. Atlanta was spiraling way down. In came Ryan and all the guy has done is win. Atlanta under Matt Ryan is the only team in the NFC to not have a losing record the last 4 years.

Cam was a great college QB but this is the NFL not the SEC. He may have a winning season here or there but he will never be in the same category as Matt Ryan. He will never get the Panthers to the Super Bowl. It is not a black and white thing hell I loved Vick he was flashy, exciting but was never gonna be the answer. Yep people like to bang on Ryan's playoff record but Manning started 0-3 in the playoffs I think his career turned out alright.

lol....

This ain't the ACC either. NFL playoffs are like asking ACC teams to play real college football.....Matt Ryan gets blown out.

I don't give a poo about his record. Nothing about Ryan has ever been impressive. Not when he was an ACC QB and not as a regular season game manager that gets spanked in the postseason.

#80 NeedSumD

NeedSumD

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

RG3 is a white kid with black skin.

cam is way easier to paint as a thug because of his diction and his past.

That may be the most racist thing i have read in the last 5 minutes. The smart ones i guess are white kids with black skin. And the thugs man you need to listen to less rap and come back to the real world!

#81 bigjohn

bigjohn

Block and Tackle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

#82 NeedSumD

NeedSumD

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Ifs and Butts where candy and nuts we would all have a merry x-mas.

#83 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

Cam was a great college QB but this is the NFL not the SEC. He may have a winning season here or there but he will never be in the same category as Matt Ryan. He will never get the Panthers to the Super Bowl.

lol you say that as if "super bowl quarterback" or hell even "playoff game winning quarterback" is a category that matt ryan is in in the first place.

#84 ATLCaniac

ATLCaniac

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

lol @ this thread

#85 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

That may be the most racist thing i have read in the last 5 minutes. The smart ones i guess are white kids with black skin. And the thugs man you need to listen to less rap and come back to the real world!

cam comes from the atlanta area.
rg3 has a military background.

cam attended 2 SEC schools, and in each school had potential issues with the law.
rg3 attended Baylor, and finished with a spotless in the disciplinary department, also finished school top of his class.

cam has a heavy use of analogies and incorporates slang when speaking.
rg3 speaks direct and clearly.

cam spends his spare time playing madden.
rg3 spends his spare time picking out interesting socks.

Call it racist if you want, but the fact is that Cam comes off extremely "urban" compared to RG3.

#86 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,150 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

cam attended 2 SEC schools, and in each school had potential issues with the law.
rg3 attended Baylor, and finished with a spotless in the disciplinary department, also finished school top of his class.

Call it racist if you want, but the fact is that Cam comes off extremely "urban" compared to RG3.

I have a military background and have a 3.8 something in school..I'm not white..

#87 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,150 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

You see, this is the problem with our society.Cam was raised in the inner city, so therefore, he is black. RG3 wasn't so he is "accepted" as being white, and everybody loves him. If you have that mindset, fug you..seriously..

#88 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

rg3 is from the New Orleans area.

False, he had an incident at Florida, never had any charges at Auburn. WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. And hasnt gotten so much as a speeding ticket since he's been in Charlotte. Try agani.

He's a smart guy, doesnt say much about him as a QB though. Clausen is a smart guy too.

So do Phillip Rivers & Peyton Manning.

He speaks well. Still doesnt say much about him as a QB though.

If both men walked into an office applying for a job, Rg3 with his fray microbraids and sweats-all-the-time look and Cam with his clean cut, sweater vests, and suits. Who do you think gets hired first? The only reason you see rg3 more "conformed" and "tolerable" is his diction and his choice of women.

#89 NeedSumD

NeedSumD

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

I have a military background and have a 3.8 something in school..I'm not white..

Not on the outside. But all the "THUGS" your an uncle tom for wanting to improve your life. Instead of living your entire life like your some kind of victim. To the evil white man devil that keeps you in the ghetto smoking there crack! Its amazing how some people think then they want to call people that dont think like them racist thats the funny part.

#90 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

Not on the outside. But all the "THUGS" your an uncle tom for wanting to improve your life. Instead of living your entire life like your some kind of victim. To the evil white man devil that keeps you in the ghetto smoking there crack! Its amazing how some people think then they want to call people that dont think like them racist thats the funny part.

I don't care what color you are, this post is just embarassing on so many levels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.