Photo
- - - - -

What if Cam was Matt Ryan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#91 NeedSumD

NeedSumD

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

I don't care what color you are, this post is just embarassing on so many levels

The embarrasing part is you probally dont think theres certain people on this board that auctually think that way. Dont believe me just read a couple of the posts above where RG3 is a white kid because he has an education. Or Cams more thug because he was raised in atlanta urban community. Or Cam would get a job sooner because he doesnt have dreads. But your right me telling the truth is the embarrasing part!

#92 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Not on the outside. But all the "THUGS" your an uncle tom for wanting to improve your life. Instead of living your entire life like your some kind of victim. To the evil white man devil that keeps you in the ghetto smoking there crack! Its amazing how some people think then they want to call people that dont think like them racist thats the funny part.

Yes, but thats not the point. The point being, RG3 is "accept" because he wasn't raised in the hood.

#93 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

If Newton was Matt Ryan then I'd think the universe is actually a giant episode of Quantum Leap where Cam = Sam

#94 njcarolina

njcarolina

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

I think we'd all be Falcon fans our home page would be http://www.falconstudios.com/
almost as funny as cowboys.com

#95 NeedSumD

NeedSumD

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Yes, but thats not the point. The point being, RG3 is "accept" because he wasn't raised in the hood.

I agree everytime someone talks about RG3 they go this kid here isnt from the hood. Then they turn to there broadcaster partner and wisper i dont like Cam hes from the hood! This is a dead subject and just beating a dead horse. They will move on from RG3 as soon as the next best thing comes out college. Or when Cam quits pressing on every pass and plays the game like he knows how. Or the coaching staff stops asking him to do everything.

#96 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

The embarrasing part is you probally dont think theres certain people on this board that auctually think that way. Dont believe me just read a couple of the posts above where RG3 is a white kid because he has an education. Or Cams more thug because he was raised in atlanta urban community. Or Cam would get a job sooner because he doesnt have dreads. But your right me telling the truth is the embarrasing part!

My bad, I missed your sarcasm

#97 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:39 AM

If Cam said "Get the fug off of my field" After barely escaping with a win at home, he would have to follow up with a huge press conference to apologize, he would be given a mind coach, and be hated even more by the entire league.

If Matt Ryan was 1-4 and chose to wear a towel on his head during and after games, it would go as unnoticed as the color of his socks...

#98 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

if cam was matt ryan, the panthers would be 3-2 since he would actually finish games in winning fashion.

#99 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

we would make the playoffs every year, but never win a playoff game.....