Photo
- - - - -

The Raiders are beating the Falcons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

#61 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

If that were the Panthers the cowboys would have made it...we never get lucky like that.

So true . I believe if a team had to kick a 64 yd fg to beat us, they would make it.

#62 atljbo

atljbo

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Thennnnnnnn... The Falcons win

#63 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hey did the falcons win?

#64 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

The look on Mike Smith's face when that FG went through....now this is my interpretation...can't be taken as fact...but to me, that look was not joy, but arrogance. Atlanta barely beat the Panthers and they barely beat the Raiders. They may not be as good as they think they are. That may just catch up with them.

#65 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

we've seen many, many teams that look invincible in the regular season but take a giant poo in the playoffs.

atlanta is going to go 13-3 or 14-2 and get another angry, hungry wild card team they won't be ready for.

#66 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

I don't see the Falcons squeaking by the leagues elite teams.

It helps when the opposition shoots themselves in the foot.

this is the same thing i thought as we headed into atlanta. they just aren't as good as their record indicates. i mean they are good, but i really can't see them keeping that same pace, esp. as they get into more difficult teams on the schedule.

they do really well as squeaking by and are able to capitalize on gifts that have been given to them by weaker teams and that is the only reason that they have pulled off wins...but it works.

i'm still channeling denny green when i think about that game. they are who we (I) thought they were and we let them off the hook.

i still don't see them winning a playoff game this year, tho...unless they luck out and get dallas (tho i don't know why dallas would be in the playoffs anyway). it's going to have to be someone more snakebit than them in the playoffs.

#67 atljbo

atljbo

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

The look on Mike Smith's face when that FG went through....now this is my interpretation...can't be taken as fact...but to me, that look was not joy, but arrogance. Atlanta barely beat the Panthers and they barely beat the Raiders. They may not be as good as they think they are. that may just catch up with them.

If you have seen Coach Smith.... Yea thats just you.... Dude is like one of the most humble ppl on this earth... Never takes credit for anything... Always give the other team credit in wins or loss .... Coach Smith was happy/joy... I honestly think he didnt think the FG would hit.

What i saw on his face was joy/ pleasant surprise.

#68 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

Hey look, let's deiscredit the Falcons! Sounds like fun!

#69 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

this is the same thing i thought as we headed into atlanta. they just aren't as good as their record indicates. i mean they are good, but i really can't see them keeping that same pace, esp. as they get into more difficult teams on the schedule.

they do really well as squeaking by and are able to capitalize on gifts that have been given to them by weaker teams and that is the only reason that they have pulled off wins...but it works.

i'm still channeling denny green when i think about that game. they are who we (I) thought they were and we let them off the hook.

i still don't see them winning a playoff game this year, tho...unless they luck out and get dallas (tho i don't know why dallas would be in the playoffs anyway). it's going to have to be someone more snakebit than them in the playoffs.

Agreed. They are a good team, but the superbowl predictions are preposterous.

They are peaking too early. I can't figure out how they got such a generous schedule.

#70 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

hey, let's be an internet tough guy contrarian

*is now brooklyn bully*

hey guys these comments you're making are dumb and you are dumb. i will just leave this one-liner driveby shitpost here thanks.

#71 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

Agreed. They are a good team, but the superbowl predictions are preposterous.

They are peaking too early. I can't figure out how they got such a generous schedule.

it's just early on that it's favorable and it's really not any different than ours or anyone else in the NFCS other than 2 games. from the NFCN they've got the lions and we've got the bears. bears just happen to be better than the lions this year. sucks for us that the 3rd team in that division from last year is better than the 2nd team.

they've also got the cards instead of the seahawks. it's wash there. i don't think that either of those teams are really all that good. both have solid defenses but poo for offense.

all in all, though...there's no difference. i do think that ours is considerably easier overall the last 10 games than the first 6 or at least more favorable.

#72 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Brooklyn Bully is real sensitive about Matt Ryan and the Falcons. What gives? LOL.

#73 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

How does one "deiscredit" another?

#74 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

The Cowboys are going to dismantle this team.

#75 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

HUDDLER

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

The falcons are a fraud team.

True, As sure as our DB's play 8 yards off receivers, the Falcant's will lose in the first round of the playoffs...