Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Fundamental Question: How is Christianity not polytheism?

133 posts in this topic

this argument is played out....human logic means nothing your not God. It's funny that oh so "Intelligent" man is doing exactly what God said you would. No wonder he likens us to sheep.

Well if my eternal soul is at stake you'd think God would come up with a better way of saving it then the one offered by Christians. If you believe Christianity you have to be pretty damn ignorant and vulnerable. I'd hope God's plan for justice and putting the world to right would be a lot better then the one described in the highly flawed Bible and taught in churches on Sundays. God's message to me sounds a lot like what some primitive human from the bronze age would make up.

another argument based upon human logic with a example of Godless religion.

so what are you saying about the Bible? That it is perfect? it doesnt have contradictions or errors?

Well if my eternal soul is at stake you'd think God would come up with a better way of saving it then the one offered by Christians. If you believe Christianity you have to be pretty damn ignorant and vulnerable. I'd hope God's plan for justice and putting the world to right would be a lot better then the one described in the highly flawed Bible and taught in churches on Sundays. God's message to me sounds a lot like what some primitive human from the bronze age would make up.

how exactly does he save your soul? Since you know?

how exactly does he save your soul?

u tell me you're the christian.

u tell me you're the christian.

but you know...so elaborate...

so what are you saying about the Bible? That it is perfect? it doesnt have contradictions or errors?

it's the word of a perfect God, so no. They are contradictions to you cause you obviously don't know God. It explains that too. Since we only take what we want from it in order to prove points what do you expect? Skeptics can find flaws in anything.

it's the word of a perfect God, so no. They are contradictions to you cause you obviously don't know God. It explains that too. Since we only take what we want from it in order to prove points what do you expect? Skeptics can find flaws in anything.

Ignorance must be bliss...

Also, I'd like to add, that Satan does not exist... It's the basic need for an antagonist in every good story that led to his creation...

So a book that is supposedly man made, not only creates an atagonist(not yet a them in current writings at that time) also includes that lust is bad?

What dude that you know is going to do that?

You got nothing to worry about. All a puppet show. Why expend your energy on such inept thinking since it isn't true.

another argument based upon human logic with a example of Godless religion.

markey_mark_wtf.gif