Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are fortunate to have Cam at QB

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I watched a TON of the rest of the league today. It gave some real perspective. I look around the league, and it's hard to name a QB without lapses in play.

People need to realize that we're so fortunate to have Newton and have a glass of STFU next time he has a poor game like last week against Seattle. I've seen Matt Stafford, Matty "ICE" Ryan, and numerous other "Star" QB have the same game today.

Thus is life in the NFL.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I miss the nfl where the offenses didn't wear skirts.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Shut the Hell up damn.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

1/3rd of this board would still rather have Luck if that poll earlier this week was correct.

Posted · Report post

This assclown again?

Please never speak of Cam, you're the definition of fairweather.

Oh and change your name for Christ sakes.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Don't know who is worse TCF or Cam Greatest of all Time. Unbelievably close

Posted · Report post

I watched a TON of the rest of the league today. It gave some real perspective. I look around the league, and it's hard to name a QB without lapses in play.

People need to realize that we're so fortunate to have Newton and have a glass of STFU next time he has a poor game like last week against Seattle. I've seen Matt Stafford, Matty "ICE" Ryan, and numerous other "Star" QB have the same game today.

Thus is life in the NFL.

I only agree in the sense that Cam is not the only one at fault for our struggles. But he sure isn't helping much this year either. However, the entire organization seems to be incompetent.

Posted · Report post

New England just carved up that Seattle D on that drive, wish we could run a conventional offense....

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

watching the colts earlier today was so much more fun

so pathetic I hate this team with every inch of my soul

Cam is a joke

I will let everyone in on a secret. I just won king Midas' gold. I laid a fortune on Seattle today.

I knew Rivera and company would make me a shitload of money. Glad I did it

I didn't like the vibe I got when I watched Cams press conference from Wednesday. He didn't look good. He was sulky, snotty, bratty. Why? Why not be positive?

You won't go anywhere with that poo. Like we are seeing today, his God awful attitude has bled into his performance today. His rotten attitude bleeds into Sundays. I am a Cam fan, but now I see why people called him a cancer.

He is a hip hop baller with so much god damn baggage. It's brutal. No worry of that with Andrew luck! That's for damn sure.

If he keeps this up I'm no longer calling myself a newton fan

I could go on and on and on, but you get the point.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

WOW, didnt realize GreatestofAllTime was fairweather like that. You gotta take the good with the bad dude. If you enjoyed watching the Colts last week, I bet you enjoyed watching them this week even more.

Posted · Report post

Would rather have Blaine gabbert

Posted · Report post

Bring back neg rep.

1 person likes this