Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Luck

193 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

...is not living up to the pre-draft hype. He goes 22/44 today for 280 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs, 1 fumble and the Colts get blown out by the struggling Jets. Last week Luck was praised for beating Rodgers and the Packers in a nice win, doubt you hear much of his struggles today media wise.

For the year he's completing about 50% of his passes, has 7 TDs, and 7 INTs, with about 1,500 yards, 77 QB rating thru 6 weeks. Dissappointing for a #1 overall pick pegged as the next "Peyton". He's a young player and his team sucks, but Ive still yet to see anything from this guy in the last 3 years that would make me describe him as DYNAMIC.

Posted · Report post

dm_120909_Andrew_Luck_Presser.jpg

Luck sulking after a blowout loss during his post game press conference

Posted · Report post

you are doing exactly to Luck what people do to Cam

Posted · Report post

Sucks to be white.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I bet Peter King and other journalists are printing up their "Luck=David Carr" articles as we speak.

I bet there will be a horde of Huddlers who will come in this thread to diagnose whats wrong with Luck. And what he needs to do to correct himself. He needs to man up.

Posted · Report post

Well I wouldn't call it a career for the guy just yet lol.

The Colts didn't do him a lot of favors to start him off.

Posted · Report post

First year in the league and all he needs is one more win to equal Peyton's start with the Colts. And the last time I lookked, he didn't play Defense as well. Not to mention that they don't have a Head Coach right now.

I think it's a little hard to judge Luck just yet. IMO

Posted · Report post

I will never understand... You act like you HATE when people do this to cam, then you do this to Luck? Doesn't make sense to me.

Posted · Report post

his team is awful and his coach is dying

Posted · Report post

I will never understand... You act like you HATE when people do this to cam, then you do this to Luck? Doesn't make sense to me.

Thats the point

Posted · Report post

Has no run game, no defense, and no receivers... that being said, he hasn't played as well as he could, but he's still a rookie. Of course we slow to judge Luck, but Tannehill is over in Miami and he really does have nothing to work with and he has played stellar.

Posted · Report post

Like I said on here 2 years ago.

Akili Smith 2.0.