Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Luck

193 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[i]luck heading for a career ending sophomore slump?[/i]

Posted · Report post

Slow and steady wins the race. There are countless examples of QBs starting poorly and later becoming great. The jury is still out on Luck.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1350334015' post='1947481']
Not at all. Luck HASNT lived up to the hype yet. Sure that could change, but other rookie QBs have done more and looked more impressive. Russell Wilson is a winner and rg3 leads the league in completion percentage. These are the things Luck was predicted and hyped to do, not trail Blaine Gabbert in passing categories.
[/quote]

RG3-Shanahan, proven Coach.

Russell Wilson- Pete Carroll, Proven College Coach, terrible the 1st time as a NFL coach, 2nd tour as HC, maybe he learned from his mistakes.

Andrew Luck- Chuck Pagano, 1st year head coach. Now out due to illness, questionable return this year.

Peyton Manning- Jim Mora. Famous for "Playoffs? Playoffs! Then changed to Tony Dungy Won AFC South minimun every year, but his last as a Colt! 1 for 2 in the Super Bowl.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='charlotte49er' timestamp='1351022131' post='1959755']

RG3-Shanahan, proven Coach.

Russell Wilson- Pete Carroll, Proven College Coach, terrible the 1st time as a NFL coach, 2nd tour as HC, maybe he learned from his mistakes.

Andrew Luck- Chuck Pagano, 1st year head coach. Now out due to illness, questionable return this year.

Peyton Manning- Jim Mora. Famous for "Playoffs? Playoffs! Then changed to Tony Dungy Won AFC South minimun every year, but his last as a Colt! 1 for 2 in the Super Bowl.
[/quote]

Where does Cam Newton - Ron Rivera, first time head coach and Marty Hurney, 3 winning seasons out of last 11 fit in to this?

Posted · Report post

Average Huddler: Cam needs a couple more years to evolve before anyone can fairly judge him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Luck sucks, LOLLLLLL!!!! Such a fail!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Brooklyn Bully' timestamp='1351061935' post='1960769']
Average Huddler: Cam needs a couple more years to evolve before anyone can fairly judge him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Luck sucks, LOLLLLLL!!!! Such a fail!
[/quote]

Brooklyn Bully...

Huddle defends Cam: "Let him get beat up, he brought it on himself, stop defending him, why do you guys love him so much?, stop talking bout white privilege at NFL QB, whaaaaa"

Someone calls out a QB on another team: "Guys, Matt Ryan looks good this year, I'd drink a beer with him...Man I wish Cam was like Brees....Stop picking on Luck, he reminds me of my cousin!"
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1351126564' post='1962012']

Brooklyn Bully...

Huddle defends Cam: "Let him get beat up, he brought it on himself, stop defending him, why do you guys love him so much?, stop talking bout white privilege at NFL QB, whaaaaa"

Someone calls out a QB on another team: "Guys, Matt Ryan looks good this year, I'd drink a beer with him...Man I wish Cam was like Brees....Stop picking on Luck, he reminds me of my cousin!"
[/quote]

These statements would be a lot more concrete if you would quote these things people say...

Some people on here (Highlandfire, Marguide come to mind.. and grits, but he doesn't count) have been bashing Cam... The majority of us have defended him... Go get some quotes if you're gonna throw allegations around so we'll know who you're talking about.

Posted · Report post

I'm talking bout that lady Brooklyn Bully. She cries everytime someone on the Panthers board defends their QB, but plays savior and fangirl for every other team's QB. It wouldnt be so bad if she didnt always cry about people believing in their QB.

And relax biscuit. When I'm talking to you you'll know it.

Posted · Report post

from what i've seen of luck i'd say he looks pretty damn good

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Hawk' timestamp='1350332583' post='1947449']
little baiting going on in here by any chance?
[/quote]

All hes good for is race baiting. But he gets clicks, this guy is really a fugging crybaby because he thinks everyone is racist towards blacks. Hes a piece of trash but for some reason Zod and the other mods put up with it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='King Taharqa' timestamp='1351127423' post='1962026']
I'm talking bout that lady Brooklyn Bully. She cries everytime someone on the Panthers board defends their QB, but plays savior and fangirl for every other team's QB. It wouldnt be so bad if she didnt always cry about people believing in their QB.

And relax biscuit. When I'm talking to you you'll know it.
[/quote]

You did the same thing when we didn't have a black QB you hypocritical bitch.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='AppStatePanther' timestamp='1351191628' post='1963036']

You did the same thing when we didn't have a black QB you hypocritical bitch.
[/quote]

Why do you think Luck's completion percentage is so low? He passed for 70% in college, but now in the NFL, he's a shade under Gabbert at 53.4% and is tied for the 31st passer rating in the NFL. Whats going on with Luck appstatepanther?