Andrew Luck

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#131 Luke Cage

Luke Cage

Eternal Hatred

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

Keep it in perspective. His team (I refuse to say "He" like a lot of media idiots do; as if he is playing all positions by himself) has only beaten one good team. Outside of that, their schedule has been downy soft. He needs to be careful with the media; they love you one second and ream you out hard the next. Nothing anybody says matters.

#132 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

Winning gets you all kinds of media bandwagoners, losing gets you all kinds of media haters.

#133 Millions

Millions

#ThankYouBasedCam

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRaleigh, N.C.
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

they have never really liked Cam tho his rookie season was underrated IMO

#134 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• LocationBobcat Country
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

Keep it in perspective. His team (I refuse to say "He" like a lot of media idiots do; as if he is playing all positions by himself) has only beaten one good team. Outside of that, their schedule has been downy soft. He needs to be careful with the media; they love you one second and ream you out hard the next. Nothing anybody says matters.

When I originally created this thread no one wanted to talk about Luck. His team was losing and he was strugglng with accuracy and TOs. A lot of people (fans and media) are depending on Luck to pan out, so chances are they just wont mention him if he or Indy starts to struggle again.

#135 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

When I originally created this thread no one wanted to talk about Luck. His team was losing and he was strugglng with accuracy and TOs. A lot of people (fans and media) are depending on Luck to pan out, so chances are they just wont mention him if he or Indy starts to struggle again.

People expect rookies to struggle and grow into success. People do not expect rookies to go the Cam route.

#136 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

So tonight I was at Target and decided to pick up a few packs of 2012 Football cards. The first pack, the first card I got was none other, Yep, you guessed it!

Andrew Luck! :rock:

#137 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Some people only talk about the Hot story.... this is what the media does and as a result this is what they push to the casual fan and is what they talk about. Sam for Cam, RG III, and anyone else... when they are Hot the media is all over them, then if they start to struggle the media kicks back in...

Players like Dalton, Tannahill, Ponder are like are our old Panthers Pre-Cam era... no one cares... good or bad. Media irrelevance. So it should not be a surprise to see the causal fan only talk about a specific player/team when that story is hot.

#138 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• Locationnyc
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Luck has gotten better but RG3 is still ahead in the ROY stakes IMO. Reggie Wayne is playing at an insane level right now. RG3 receivers has been pretty poor for 2 games in a row. He's also more accurate than Luck and makes less bad decisions.

Its going to be a tight race, that's for sure.

#139 bigmanstew

bigmanstew

ROOKIE

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

How can Luck possibly reach the hype people have thrown on him. He's good, but he's not the once in a lifetime player. They just sent that guy packing this offseason. Irsay is banking on Luck replacing and living up to Manning. Good luck with that. He should have kept Manning, traded the pick used the extra picks to beef up the team, and then add a QB via Free agency or via the draft when Manninf finally decides to retire.

#140 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

How can Luck possibly reach the hype people have thrown on him. He's good, but he's not the once in a lifetime player. They just sent that guy packing this offseason. Irsay is banking on Luck replacing and living up to Manning. Good luck with that. He should have kept Manning, traded the pick used the extra picks to beef up the team, and then add a QB via Free agency or via the draft when Manninf finally decides to retire.

Have you compared Luck's first year at Indy to Manning's first year at Indy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users