192 replies to this topic

#61 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

why do you think he is struggling? Run game? Defense? His run game is pathetic because of his Oline. So go on you asked my opinion and I gave it to you. So my last 20 posts are about you and the hornets rebrand???

#62 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

why do you think he is struggling? Run game? Defense? His run game is pathetic because of his Oline. So go on you asked my opinion and I gave it to you. So my last 20 posts are about you and the hornets rebrand???

You very easily could've posted these things about Luck ORIGINALLY in the thread. It took 4 pages for you to finally make a sports related post. I dont think its fair to throw Luck's o line under the bus to explain his lack of accuracy. If you want to point to a lack of running game, OK I'll buy that to a degree. But ultimately its up to Andrew Luck to improve his accuracy. Thats what leaders do. His o line and RBs dont throw the ball. He has trouble putting touch on deep passes and has consistently had 3-4 bad throws a game. Just flat out misses. And then on top of that, he leads the league in attempts, he's getting over 40 a game. That's more than Brady, more than Eli. If you're gonna be passing at a high volume like that (which I assume is by design as most rookie QBs dont take on that kind of workload) then you better be doing more than 50%.

#63 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

You very easily could've posted these things about Luck ORIGINALLY in the thread. It took 4 pages for you to finally make a sports related post. I dont think its fair to throw Luck's o line under the bus to explain his lack of accuracy. If you want to point to a lack of running game, OK I'll buy that to a degree. But ultimately its up to Andrew Luck to improve his accuracy. Thats what leaders do. His o line and RBs dont throw the ball. He has trouble putting touch on deep passes and has consistently had 3-4 bad throws a game. Just flat out misses. And then on top of that, he leads the league in attempts, he's getting over 40 a game. That's more than Brady, more than Eli. If you're gonna be passing at a high volume like that (which I assume is by design as most rookie QBs dont take on that kind of workload) then you better be doing more than 50%.

Like an earlier poster stated in this very thread. If a defense knows that you have no running game, mainly because of your oline, then its very hard to have open receivers downfield. I said he was obviously struggling in my post that you ignored. I think he will be fine just like I think Cam will be fine. I think the teams got Luck and Cam for a reason and thats being proven right now.

#64 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

You very easily could've posted these things about Luck ORIGINALLY in the thread. It took 4 pages for you to finally make a sports related post..

I only posted that because we are all tired of your baiting. I only do this because hardly anyone else calls you out for it. When you make decent posts that aren't race related I actually look at them objectively and tend to agree with you. They are few and far between though.

#65 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

I only posted that because we are all tired of your baiting. I only do this because hardly anyone else calls you out for it. When you make decent posts that aren't race related I actually look at them objectively and tend to agree with you. They are few and far between though.

No one's baiting. There's a 5 page thread in the Panther forum right now bubble about black QBs. Why you didnt go in there? Or smash on the OP for baiting? I thought you hate race posts? No, you just hate to hear a black person like myself speak on race. Not a single complaint about it at all, appstate's nowhere to be found in that thread. LOL. And you're naive to think anything you say will alter how I post. I was posting here long before you son. And the funny thing is, you act like no one's thought of what you're doing in 8 years. GTFOH. Do you know how many clowns have pulled your act with me over the years? Too many to count. Of course you read ALL MY POSTS. That much is obvious fanboy.

#66 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Brooklyn Bully...

Huddle defends Cam: "Let him get beat up, he brought it on himself, stop defending him, why do you guys love him so much?, stop talking bout white privilege at NFL QB, whaaaaa"

Someone calls out a QB on another team: "Guys, Matt Ryan looks good this year, I'd drink a beer with him...Man I wish Cam was like Brees....Stop picking on Luck, he reminds me of my cousin!"

The huddle is like a Bastion of Pro-Cam-Newton.
Why are you bashing the Panthers fanbase so much lately.
A small, dying, ignorant sliver of the fanbase dislikes Cam.
The majority loves the guy.

You are better than this...

#67 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

If the guy wont post about sports of course ill report it. This is sports board correct? I have plenty posts and threads that are sports related. He does not. If you did your job Hawk the Huddle would be better. If moderating isnt for you, step down.

Cut it out. You have had a longer rope than many and you know it.
Rise Above the Hate

#68 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

The huddle is like a Bastion of Pro-Cam-Newton.
Why are you bashing the Panthers fanbase so much lately.
A small, dying, ignorant sliver of the fanbase dislikes Cam.
The majority loves the guy.

You are better than this...

I dont bash the Panthers fanbase. I only bash the idiots like B Bully, appstate, and any other wimp who shows bias. I love Panther Nation. And besides, this thread isnt about Cam, its about Andrew Luck.

#69 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Cut it out. You have had a longer rope than many and you know it.
Rise Above the Hate

I actually bring content and value to this board tho. And if you want to deny that, me and you can debate about it Kurb. I'd love to.

I dont think appstate has ever been banned before either. So obviously he has the longer rope.

#70 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

I believe I know your intent here tho.

You were banned so long ago it doesn't count.

#71 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

I believe I know your intent here tho.

You were banned so long ago it doesn't count.

I was banned twice for doing something people do in the main forum everyday now. Defend our QB against idiocy. Im ahead of time, thats why guys like appstate read ALL MY POSTS. :)

#72 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

I've been calling you out because you ONLY show bias and then call anyone else who disagrees with you a hick. I don't care if anything I say changes the way you post or not. I only call you out because you shouldn't be able to run around here making racist everyones against me posts and calling others hicks and rednecks because they don't agree with you. It was already said by two moderators you have had a "longer rope than many" and it shouldn't be that way just because you moderated the now defunct bball forum.

#73 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

I was banned twice for doing something people do in the main forum everyday now. Defend our QB against idiocy. Im ahead of time, thats why guys like appstate read ALL MY POSTS. :)

Ahead of time he says. You're closer to 50 years ago than anyone else on this board. I haven't been banned because I have done nothing wrong. I don't make crappy threads and I only mess with you because you and MR TD are the only ones here that truly deserve it.

#74 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

I've been calling you out because you ONLY show bias and then call anyone else who disagrees with you a hick. I don't care if anything I say changes the way you post or not. I only call you out because you shouldn't be able to run around here making racist everyones against me posts and calling others hicks and rednecks because they don't agree with you. It was already said by two moderators you have had a "longer rope than many" and it shouldn't be that way just because you moderated the now defunct bball forum.

He is given "more rope" because outside of his mostly insane paranoia that several posters are closet racists he actually makes some decent points.

Same reason your posts have been given "more rope". You are calling him out of the paranoia.

The name calling and post chasing from both of you needs to calm down.
In ALL the forums.

#75 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

He is given "more rope" because outside of his mostly insane paranoia that several posters are closet racists he actually makes some decent points.

Same reason your posts have been given "more rope". You are calling him out of the paranoia.

The name calling and post chasing from both of you needs to calm down.
In ALL the forums.

Fair enough. I stated that earlier saying that outside of his racist posts I look at his posts objectively and tend to agree with alot he says. I will always call him out on his "you're are racist, you hick" posts but I will stop chasing him.

KT: the reason I haven't said anything in the "Bubble" thread is because Carpantherfan84 pretty much handed that idiot his arse in an intellectual way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com