Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else watch the Cowboys game?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Unless Rivera and Co. have made major changes, the Cowboys are going to destroy this team

Given our history, I would say its more likely that we lose a close one.

Posted

Well I guess we are better than the 49ers. They could only manage 3 against the Giants.

Using transitive power math, we are much better than the Cowboys since we played Seattle close while they got crushed.

Or we are much worse since they beat the Giants and we got crushed by New York.

:)

Posted

As simplistic as it sounds, when I was a teenager enduring our 1-15 season and the various sub .500 seasons around that one, I told my best friend a simple rule to our games:

"If we give up a milestone or record, we are going to lose."

Amazingly, it still holds true. And amazingly, I still believe we give up the most milestones/records week to week. It makes sense, because if you play solid D, you won't be the victim of giving up a random milestone or record...

So, yeah, I'm saying I can envision what Zod is saying indeed happening, but still hoping we turn it around.

Posted

There is a like button, why don't you give it a click? :)

There ya go, bud. Still not used to that one.

1 person likes this

Posted

It'll be a typical, D line shows up, secondary does just enough...Rivera/Chud/Cam = turdfest, type game.

Posted

Given our history, I would say its more likely that we lose a close one.

They're run game is going to gash this defense all day long and at least one of their receivers is going to have a big day. Romo will throw INT's but our three and outs will nullify them.

Posted

There ya go, bud. Still not used to that one.

And returned

Posted

They're run game is going to gash this defense all day long and at least one of their receivers is going to have a big day. Romo will throw INT's but our three and outs will nullify them.

All I meant was that for the most part, our history in the rivera era years has consisted of finding a way to choke in the last 5-10 minutes of the game. Blowouts have been relatively rare.

Posted

I hate the Cowgirls but

Cowgirls 31 Panthers 14

Posted

I hate the Cowgirls but

Cowgirls 31 Panthers 14

Posted

The last time we beat Dallas in the regular season was in 1997

The top selling album that year was recorded by the Spice Girls

lol

Posted

I watched the game and I think that we can beat the Cowboys. We have the talent to win, the question is: Will we have the coaching?