Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seahawks......

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh I forgot here's the Tard's version:

Posted

Holy poo, 58-0. Cards are going to clean house after that one.

Posted

is it ok that I am obsessed with the sea hawks secondary

1 person likes this

Posted

pretty damn impressive if you ask me....didn't miss Browner out there at all. Losing Sherman at the same time, potentially...will hurt of course.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought Ken Whisenhunt was coaching to catch the Cardinal post conference bug and turn into Dennis Green after that performance.

As far as Seattle goes, I been pulling for them as my #2 since Russell Wilson is from Richmond.

Posted

pretty damn impressive if you ask me....didn't miss Browner out there at all. Losing Sherman at the same time, potentially...will hurt of course.

Their trying to spread the hit of the suspensions. I imagine it won't take long to hear Sherman's appeal, so it shouldn't take the rest of the season just to say his suspension is upheld, and he miss the playoffs. (So even if the appeal falls, he should still be back for the playoffs if the Seahawks go far)

I like the strategy of one corner sitting out, while the other plays through the appeal. However, I would have played Browner and let Sherman sit out. Sherman is probably the better of the two.

1 person likes this

Posted

Seattle defense scored 48 points for me in fantasy, gotta love it!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

108-17 in the last two games. Plus Sherman won't be suspended till next season, we will have both CBs for the playoffs. Watch out NFL.

Posted

I'm in love with this team

1 person likes this

Posted

too bad the Pats couldn't pull it out last night...would have made for a much more exciting Sunday Night game next week. Oh well...all is not lost yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

too bad the Pats couldn't pull it out last night...would have made for a much more exciting Sunday Night game next week. Oh well...all is not lost yet.

You live around Seattle Hawk??? Gonna be at the game? Should be a good one. Ill be in section 117

Posted

seahawks are cheaters