Photo
- - - - -

With Kalil Gone...

Offense

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Offense (36 member(s) have cast votes)

With Kalil Out do we go back to basics on Offense

1. Yes (17 votes [47.22%])

Percentage of vote: 47.22%

2. No (19 votes [52.78%])

Percentage of vote: 52.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 csx

csx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Should we or will we?

I think we should

I think we won't

I believe they spent the entire off-season thinking they were so clever with this option stuff and we are going to live and die by it this season.

#22 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:45 PM

Seems like the huddle is pretty split on this thus far. 13 people think we will go back to basics while 11 of you think we won't.

This Sunday will be interesting for a number of reasons concerning this team. The Staff has had two weeks to prepare for Dallas and review/change/tweak their gameplan/philosophies. The loss of Kalil no doubt will be a major blow to that line.

I'm gonna try to go into this game with a level head, but if we get that offense rolling and the defensive front that showed up down in ATL can put some pressure on Romo, we might just get Dallas to beat themselves.

Still waiting to hear if Claiborne and Murray will be out or not.

#23 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• LocationStatesville
HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Where is everyone's faith in Geoff Hangartner? I have faith in the man. He's blocked down the field, pretty well too. He's played center before, here and in Buffalo, and hopefully understands Chud's playbook as well as anyone on that line. Who knows, maybe he can calm Cam down, get him to decide faster. Or get everyone else to do what they're supposed to and enjoy the game.

And hahahahahahahahaha at everyone that didn't believe me when I said that Geoff would be center if Kalil went down. :roadrage:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users