Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Remember, race has nothing to do with it...

168 posts in this topic

Your anger is a clear sign of your guilt. Keyes did run but wasnt close to being nominated. The others didnt run for President because they dont get the push or support from your party. They are simply "foot soldiers" not intended to lead or be under the spotlight.

You are clearly a deluded man, I actually feel sorry for you.

All you see is race white this black that.... so sad.

The push? I'm certain you have to choose to run for President.

feel free to dispute the substance of that whenever you like. snark may work in academia, but it makes what i said no less true. "lazy" is the content of one's character that i have judged. looks like you are still stuck on the color of one's skin

poor people are lazy

black people are more likely to be poor

black people are, as a whole, lazier than white people

there, i typed it out for you so don't have to do it yourself

poor people are lazy

Again, whenever you want to dispute the validity of how laziness and poverty are intertwined, feel free to speak up. Otherwise, all you have to say is a tired tactic of screaming racism when you have nothing to stand on

poor people are lazy

Ahh yes, more with the mind reading... Of course you know what everyone thinks better than they do themselves.

Please enlighten us all more with your clairvoyance...

Again, whenever you want to dispute the validity of how laziness and poverty are intertwined, feel free to speak up. Otherwise, all you have to say is a tired tactic of screaming racism when you have nothing to stand on

capitalism necessitates that a percentage of the workforce be unemployed, and tons of people are unemployed on the heels of "the great recession." poverty is unavoidable, and attributing it to laziness is p fuging funny considering you can actually work for a living and still live in poverty, and odds are if you're "working poor" you're working way fuging harder than some dipshit hedge fund manager

anyway yeah if your argument is that poor people are lazy, and you acknowledge that black people are more likely to be poor, you are essentially saying that black people are lazier than white people. you are disregarding a wide range of factors that lead to poverty and prevent upward mobility

1 person likes this

Ahh yes, more with the mind reading... Of course you know what everyone thinks better than they do themselves.

Please enlighten us all more with your clairvoyance...

please explain how you could hold the view that poor people are lazy, acknowledge that black people are more likely to be poor, and yet somehow not imply that black people are inherently lazier than white people

i'll wait

please explain how you could hold the view that poor people are lazy, acknowledge that black people are more likely to be poor, and yet somehow not imply that black people are inherently lazier than white people

i'll wait

Only person here implying that is you.

Who even said black people are more likely to be poor? Hell of a lot of poor white people.

statistically black people are overrepresented in poverty

this is like very, very basic stuff here and if you aren't even aware of that then i don't have a fuging clue why you'd get involved in a thread titled "remember, race has nothing to do with it..."

statistically black people are overrepresented in poverty

this is like very, very basic stuff here and if you aren't even aware of that then i don't have a fuging clue why you'd get involved in a thread titled "remember, race has nothing to do with it..."

And overrepresented by democrats.....for sixty years!!!!! Hows that working out for them?

durr hurr who said black people are more likely to be poor hurrrrr

Poverty and race/ethnicity

The US Census declared that in 2010 15.1% of the general population lived in poverty:[30]

9.9% of all non-Hispanic white persons

12.1% of all Asian persons

26.6% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)

27.4% of all black persons.

try the US census