Photo
- - - - -

Remember, race has nothing to do with it...

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#31 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

white guilt only exists for those that have no idea about having friends in different races and are so freakin far removed from the real word.

white guilt is only reserved for those that are better talking then helping.

lets do this shall we. lets get me and anyone of you self enlightened white lib's and let's go to any place in America that is as non white as possible. i say non white so as not to inflame your self inflicted white guilt.

then let's go hang out. within 15 mins or so the minority group that we choose to hang out with will easily see right through who is fake and who is genuine as well as who is patronizing as well as who has been spoon fed poo their whole life on how race relations are.

i can see it now. one of the white lib's here walks up to a black guy and tries to fist pound with a guy and say hey man Jay Z is a mad producer right?

we can even video all of it and put it out here for future generations to look at.

what the fug did i just read

#32 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,255 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

something about going to a African American rave while listening to Koren ska. It will make sense after you funnel some Johnnie Walker....

#33 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Posted Image

#34 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,076 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

white guilt only exists for those that have no idea about having friends in different races and are so freakin far removed from the real word.

white guilt is only reserved for those that are better talking then helping.

lets do this shall we. lets get me and anyone of you self enlightened white lib's and let's go to any place in America that is as non white as possible. i say non white so as not to inflame your self inflicted white guilt.

then let's go hang out. within 15 mins or so the minority group that we choose to hang out with will easily see right through who is fake and who is genuine as well as who is patronizing as well as who has been spoon fed poo their whole life on how race relations are.

i can see it now. one of the white lib's here walks up to a black guy and tries to fist pound with a guy and say hey man Jay Z is a mad producer right?

we can even video all of it and put it out here for future generations to look at.

Well if you act like you do irl the way you do on here, I would say you are one of the most patronizing people in here.

Whatever though. That's just one black dude's opinion and I haven't actually met you (and don't really want to, either).

#35 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

hypocrisy and stupid are running a pretty close race on this thread

#36 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

I may have a father in law that belts out false policies.. Then when corrected ...admits that he just wants a white guy in... He is a really active TeaParty member! Who are not a racist group....just a group that attracts a ton of racists.

#37 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,851 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

hypocrisy and stupid are running a pretty close race on this thread

Are those pseudonyms for the Romney/Ryan campaign?

#38 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,761 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

Everytime someone tells me I don't like Obama because he's black, all I hear is "I voted for him because he is black".

And lol @ pstall being one of the most patronizing people here.

#39 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Posted Image

#40 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

I believe that a lot more people voted for Obama than against him in the last election because he is black. I think there were a lot of white voters who felt like "why not give him a shot, he can't do any worse than Bush and the Republicans". Especially women.

I think that's going to bite him in the ass this time around unless Romney fugs up these last two or three weeks. People see Romney and Ryan, both of whom looked very polished in their debates, and then see Obama and Biden, and it's a pretty clear choice for most of them.

#41 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

I voted for Obama last time, I will not make the same mistake again. What has he done in the past 4 years? Absolutely fuging nothing. Reelecting him for the second term mean's he'll do even more of fuging nothing. I honestly have no clue how anyone can vote for someone who constantly fug up at his job for the past 4 years.

#42 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,969 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Lol at thinking any one person can change anything in 4 years.

Does one really think Just for mens' Mittions Romney wont hook up all his boys to make sure off shore bank accounts is the way cool people still hide money safely as they pay record low corporate tax rates bc of their Job Creator status?!

The only people that should vote for Mitton's say shiatte like this, "When I summer in the Hamptons with the Rothchilds I like to have a bit of cash as I attend my Skull and Bones annual bar-b-q."

#43 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

Lol at thinking any one person can change anything in 4 years.

Does one really think Just for mens' Mittions Romney wont hook up all his boys to make sure off shore bank accounts is the way cool people still hide money safely as they pay record low corporate tax rates bc of their Job Creator status?!

The only people that should vote for Mitton's say shiatte like this, "When I summer in the Hamptons with the Rothchilds I like to have a bit of cash as I attend my Skull and Bones annual bar-b-q."

Clinton and Reagan turned things around quickly. If two years can be considered quickly, and by your statement it should be.

#44 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

Well if you act like you do irl the way you do on here, I would say you are one of the most patronizing people in here.

Whatever though. That's just one black dude's opinion and I haven't actually met you (and don't really want to, either).

sup man how bout that jay z he's mad dope right

#45 gospodin shuttlesworth

gospodin shuttlesworth

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

let me be real with you for a minute bro: i like jay z or, as you may call him, "jigga man." i'm "down" with him man for real, i really "feel" the way he "spits." but his song 99 problems is totally off base because it represents america as a country plagued by institutional racism when in reality "HOVA" was probably guilty of something anyway. also, i'm "down" with "the bone the thugs and the harmonies" because their vocal harmonies really are music unlike, you know, rap, but their hit single "1st of tha month" really bothers me because the only reason they even get out of bed is for their government handout (see: obama phones). but trust me "homes" i really understand where you're coming from, unlike those dumb libs, you "feel" me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.