Photo
- - - - -

Remember, race has nothing to do with it...

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#61 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,238 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

.. because I don't think it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why? because of the racial slurs? because clint's character was racist? because that girl is the worst actress I've ever seen?

is that how you act? you see a girl walking down the street, so you decide she's giving you some ass and you're sharing it with your buddies?

how is she the worst actress? did kristen stewart die?

#62 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image

hahahhahhahahhaha

#63 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

white guilt only exists for those that have no idea about having friends in different races and are so freakin far removed from the real word.

white guilt is only reserved for those that are better talking then helping.

lets do this shall we. lets get me and anyone of you self enlightened white lib's and let's go to any place in America that is as non white as possible. i say non white so as not to inflame your self inflicted white guilt.

then let's go hang out. within 15 mins or so the minority group that we choose to hang out with will easily see right through who is fake and who is genuine as well as who is patronizing as well as who has been spoon fed poo their whole life on how race relations are.

i can see it now. one of the white lib's here walks up to a black guy and tries to fist pound with a guy and say hey man Jay Z is a mad producer right?

we can even video all of it and put it out here for future generations to look at.

#64 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

The first picture Delhommey posted is proof white guys love to throw the race card to rally other white people behind their cause. If only it would get Mittens in office. Half you guys gonna be pissed after election night. Another blowout is a coming!

#65 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,773 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:59 AM

No more proof than that there are idiots out there. Saw a guy walking at the NC State Fair wearing an ignorant racist statement...didn't mean all fair goers are ignorant racists.

KT....is it any more/less racist to see a stupid shirt or campaign button like that promoting someone solely on the basis of their color?

not racist?
[img]http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/5m26owrhQhc4Md7nvODE3w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zMzk7cT04NTt3PTUxMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2012-09-04T230750Z_459881616_TB3E8941S8SCA_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAMPAIGN.JPG[/img]

#66 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 22,191 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

I think you are missing the point. I'm saying the white devil libs are the ones that would be more prone to walk up to you and try to be "down" than someone like me.
My life in the past and now speaks for itself on my friendships with those of other races.
But I just crack up when a white lib dude points out stuff and if you looked into their life just a bit more closely you would see some hypocrisy.

#67 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,496 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

It's a good thing delhommey is here to tell us racism exists.

I had thought we wiped it out around the same time as polio.

#68 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,887 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

Lol KT is more racist than that guy in a t-shirt. Half of KT post are about how racist everything is.

#69 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,238 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

I think you are missing the point. I'm saying the white devil libs are the ones that would be more prone to walk up to you and try to be "down" than someone like me.
My life in the past and now speaks for itself on my friendships with those of other races.
But I just crack up when a white lib dude points out stuff and if you looked into their life just a bit more closely you would see some hypocrisy.

It works for Gary Owen.

#70 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Can neocons even make an argument without prefacing it with how many black friends they have?

Attached File  image.jpg   91.53KB   0 downloads

also abandoning thread, sh*t just got nuclear

Edited by James, 16 October 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#71 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,589 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Racism doesn't really matter anymore!!!

- show example of racism

That's just one example!!!!

- show example of institutionalized racism

So what?! I was the only white guy on the court and I got picked last for basketball last week. THAT'S RACIST TOO!!!!

#72 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,238 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

Can neocons even make an argument without prefacing it with how many black friends they have?

Attached File  image.jpg   91.53KB   0 downloads

also abandoning thread, sh*t just got nuclear

It got nuclear when you saw nothing wrong with a movie that reinforces the stereotype that you can't walk down the street with your lady without a group of black dudes trying to take her.

#73 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Racism doesn't really matter anymore!!!

- show example of racism

That's just one example!!!!

- show example of institutionalized racism

So what?! I was the only white guy on the court and I got picked last for basketball last week. THAT'S RACIST TOO!!!!

Do you feel better about yourself after calling out how racist you think other people are? I honestly dont even see what the point is of this thread is. "Racism is a very real issue, therefore we should censure everyone we view as one." That seems to be the holier-than-thou attitude around these parts...and i'm not exactly sure what good those tactics are going to accomplish...asides of course from the usual race baiting and the stirring up of a bunch of crap. With that being said, I guess your mission has been successful. Congratulations for your further enabling of division.

#74 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,535 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

Glad this is about politics. I thought that one of "the media hates Cam because he is black" threads had made its way to the tinderbox.

:)

#75 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,238 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Glad this is about politics. I thought that one of "the media hates Cam because he is black" threads had made its way to the tinderbox.

:)

Nah, it's about the one guy who puts a slogan on the back of his shirt instead of the front so his face will conveniently be hidden from the one guy who spotted him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com