Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPhann89

DeMarco Murray out for week 7

PantherPhann89    803

Murray has a foot injury that will keep him out against us in our week 7 match up. Dallas ran the ball pretty well against the Ravens with all their RB's, but not having Murray, I believe, will help our cause for getting a much needed win. Yeah, yeah, yeah before I get bombarred with post, I don't care, we need all the help we can get. I just want a win!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080806/article/report-demarco-murray-out-week-7-with-foot-injury

• Pie 1

Kyle82    277

What about their corner Morris Claiborne .....didn't he get banged up yesterday as well?

Chaos    8,171

What about their corner Morris Claiborne .....didn't he get banged up yesterday as well?

It looked like he F'ed his knee up pretty good, but whoever steps in will easily have 3 INT's.

#reversepsychology

rayzor    10,299

gives us a little chance, but probably won't be a factor.

btw....picking up their backup if he's available.

• Pie 1

PantherPhann89    803

The Giants say hi

The Giants were playing much better than the Cowboys before they played us and still are. I think that we have a good chance of beating the Cowboys, even with Murray...
  • Pie 1

PantherPhann89    803

good stuff lineal... you beat me to it

Thanks TruCatzfan, I know we're a better team than we've shown. I just want us to show it and what better time than after the bye week and what better team than the Cowboys...

Argus Plexus    965

The Giants were playing much better than the Cowboys before they played us and still are. I think that we have a good chance of beating the Cowboys, even with Murray...

What team have you been watching? The Panthers are the ones in white and blue.