Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Panther

Who are the worst fans you have witnessed infesting BofA?

46 posts in this topic

Cowboys hands down the most obnoxious and stupid fans I've ever been around.

I'm stunned that after 20 posts, the Steelers fans have only been mentioned three times. I guess you all don't get them so bad in Charmeck. Admittedly, I've not been to Charlotte, so I can't say who the worst to infest there are, but Steelers fans are by a wide WIDE margin the worst here in DC. I assumed that was a national phenomenon, but perhaps it's just regional, since we are relatively close to Pittsburgh. You can always find them in the bar, because they are the insanely loud drunk assholes blowing out your eardrums every time there is a first down. Scream louder, please! They might hear you in Oakland.

And there has been a lot of mention of the Skins fans. Just for reference sake, even the drunken, obnoxious Skins fans around here look at the Steelers fans and go, "Jeez, those guys are really out of control." But they also hate them because a couple of years ago, Steelers fans totally took over FedEx field, like 2:1.

But they are everywhere. Take over ever venue where you want to watch football, find each other, and huddle into a festering blob of fat women and pierogi grease.

I will not engage in a conversation with somebody that is a Steeler fan.

Cowboys hands down the most obnoxious and stupid fans I've ever been around.

Yes, they are by FAR the dumbest fans in the galaxy. Stupid is a complement.

How is it that we are on the 2nd page and the only mention of the Eagles is in a "every other team" post.

fug Philly.

fug their fans.

fug their city.

fug their shitty sandwich

And yeah fug Rocky fuging Balboa and Vince fuging Papale

So I take it you most likely would not be interested in a road trip to Philly for the Panthers MNF game next month?

How is it that we are on the 2nd page and the only mention of the Eagles is in a "every other team" post.

fug Philly.

fug their fans.

fug their city.

fug their shitty sandwich

And yeah fug Rocky fuging Balboa and Vince fuging Papale

Meh, I've got a bunch of eagle fan friends. They are harmless because they have never won sh*t. They have as many Super Bowl wins as we do and we beat that ass to get to the Super Bowl in 2003, so they can't talk much sh*t. Kind of feel sorry for them because all their division rivals have multiple belts hanging on the mantel.

I love a damn Philly cheese steak too.

So I take it you most likely would not be interested in a road trip to Philly for the Panthers MNF game next month?

Yeah Ill pass thank you.

Besides, they would probably beat me up.

Will there be snow in the stands?

Eagles fans have been pretty terrible every time they've played at BOA. If they're from the NFC East, they're probably tools. I've always had fun with Falcons fans in our section at home and at the Dome as well for what its worth

Honestly the only fans I can recall who actually pissed me off were Cowboys fans. The problem is these are mostly fat fuhk dipshit rednecks from the surrounding counties. I doubt I would have any problems with any actual fans from Texas.

2 people like this

#1: Cowboys

#2: Steelers

I'd have to say it's Philly fans, by a nose over Falcon fans. Every time I go to a home game against the Falcons, I have to hear some obnoxious woman tell me how good the Falcons are, even when they lose. However, if you have ever been to Philly, you know why they have the worst fans. If I had to live in the $hit hole of a city, I'd be pissed to. I was in Philly a few years ago and was going to the game with my Panthers jersey on. A few locals I work with were going to and they told me they wouldn't sit with me if I wore that jersey because they didn't want to get into a fight. I went to the game, albeit without my jersey, and those fans are absolutely horrible. Every 3rd word out of each mans mouth was either a curse word or wit.

Cowboys fans are the most obnoxious football fans on earth. It's not even a question.

1 person likes this