Photo
- - - - -

Who are the worst fans you have witnessed infesting BofA?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationStatesville
HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

The most obnoxious fan I've ever met was a Colts fan. Cowboys & Bucs fans tied for 2nd.

#12 Kyle82

Kyle82

• LocationRock Hill SC
HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

If any of you are going to the game on Sunday you will see....without a doubt.....who the most obnoxious fans are.

#13 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

falcons and redskins are the worst i've ever encountered in person. seeing a crowd of burgundy and gold clad emo kids shuffle out of the stadium after the game in 2009 was fun though.

the bills fans from 2009 are still a subject of discussion i see. i was at our 2006 preseason game against them and that was bad enough. they were sweating labatt and nacho cheese.

browns fans in 2006 were obnoxious as fug too.

#14 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationVancouver, Washington
HUDDLER

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

49er fans. God they are bad... Rams fans are pretty bad too... Pretty tough to top Cowboy fans, classless.

#15 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Yeah I've had bad and good experiences with every visiting fan base I've encountered at BOA.

Cowboys/Steelers probably the worst. Those two fan bases hate each other tho and it's because they are exactly alike.

#16 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

Yeah fug 49er fans, they live in the past and now that they are having success everyone is a niner fan.

I had a really bad experience with Cardinal fans at the Cardinals stadium, just gotta stick up for yourself/team.

#17 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

Steelers. Bandwagon, terrible towel, obnoxious chant, fat women.

#18 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• LocationCharleston, SC
SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

Cowboys, Patriots, Saints, Ravens, Eagles, Redskins, Steelers, and Giants fans seem to have a very skewed "decent human being" to "belligerent douche bag" ratio

#19 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

Falcons fans... and it's not even close.

#20 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

I'm stunned that after 20 posts, the Steelers fans have only been mentioned three times. I guess you all don't get them so bad in Charmeck. Admittedly, I've not been to Charlotte, so I can't say who the worst to infest there are, but Steelers fans are by a wide WIDE margin the worst here in DC. I assumed that was a national phenomenon, but perhaps it's just regional, since we are relatively close to Pittsburgh. You can always find them in the bar, because they are the insanely loud drunk assholes blowing out your eardrums every time there is a first down. Scream louder, please! They might hear you in Oakland.

And there has been a lot of mention of the Skins fans. Just for reference sake, even the drunken, obnoxious Skins fans around here look at the Steelers fans and go, "Jeez, those guys are really out of control." But they also hate them because a couple of years ago, Steelers fans totally took over FedEx field, like 2:1.

But they are everywhere. Take over ever venue where you want to watch football, find each other, and huddle into a festering blob of fat women and pierogi grease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users