Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Fox goes 3-3 tonight, Is he still worse than Rivera?

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Granted I was glad Foxy left, but my point is did we give up Fox to go to a worse HC? Who's to blame if we did? JR is to blame. Your thoughts please.

Posted

Charlotte hates Fox. He was never a bad coach and one of the few to move from a multiyear team to another multiyear team.

I have not been on the Broncos forums recently to see what the word is.

Posted

Expect the Broncos to demolish the Chargers now... I'll tell you that

Posted

Never again Fox, I don't care if he wins 3 SBs.

1 person likes this

Posted

how about moving on?

Posted

Fox is Fox. Right now he may be better than Rivera. We know Fox's ceiling though....and there is no point in wanting that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fox was not a bad coach for us, but every coach has a time limit with a team and Fox reached ours. What I want to know is how long Hurney's is.

Posted

Fox ran his course his here and I don't miss him.

Posted

Three playoff appearances, 2 NFC championshipn games and a super bowl apperance doesn't sound so bad right now. It may have been time for him to go but his replacement isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Posted

Fox is a good coach and that should be obvious to anyone with half a brain. Just look at what he's done since arriving in Denver. Not to mention he got another HC gig after fielding an awful Panther team that won 2 games.

It was time for a change with the Panthers. Hopefully Rivera was the right choice. Don't know yet.

Posted

even if he doesn't Fox fans will contrive an excuse and claim his losses don't count

he might as well be hypothetically undefeated in some peoples' eyes

Posted

The dude has Peyton Manning and a defense that has quite a bit of talent on it with Dumerville, Bailey, Miller, Ty Warren, Tracy Porter. Not to mention that OL, where Dan Koppen is a backup at center. That'd be nice right about now...

Fox sucks...but Rivera sucks too. It's pointless to debate who sucks worse.