Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Fox goes 3-3 tonight, Is he still worse than Rivera?

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera has yet to convince me he is better than Seifert much less Fox.

Posted

Fox was done here. Nothing he does good or bad in Denver changes that.

Can anyone really argue otherwise?

Posted

Fox is the type of guy who can only last so long before certain things start rubbing people the wrong way and he's worn out his welcome. His wife being one of them.

Posted

fox was done as a head coach here. he said himself that he knew the writing was on the wall after the 2008 playoff debacle. he checked out a full two seasons before we let him walk and it showed.

it seems like some people look at coaches as if they're unfeeling machines that perform 100% up to spec regardless of their surroundings. they're very much products of their environment and i would say without hesitation that fox would be 1-4 if he was still here.

let's also not forget that hurney and richardson would have shoved cam newton up his ass which he would have hated. remember that after the broncos hired him fox went on record that he thought we would be drafting dareus before the 2011 draft.

2 people like this

Posted

how about moving on?

I've schedule it for 2015

Posted

If Peyton Manning wasn't picked up, what would his record be? He would've been running the hell out of Willis McGahee.

Posted

I love Foxy. Haters can hate, but everyone used to love and rode on this guy's nuts.

It doesnt matter what his record is at the end of this season. Hes a much better coach than Rivera and he has shown that.

Too bad too sad. Suck it up.

Foxy > Chico

Posted

If Peyton Manning wasn't picked up, what would his record be? He would've been running the hell out of Willis McGahee.

Theyd probably win more games with The Golden Calf of Bristol. Hate to say it but Manning isnt the old Manning anymore. Hell I think our defense could stop Manning in week 10.

Posted

"is he still worse than Rivera?"

Wait... there was a moment in time when Rivera was better than Fox?!?!

Posted

"is he still worse than Rivera?"

Wait... there was a moment in time when Rivera was better than Fox?!?!

His first press conference was inspiring

Posted

His first press conference was inspiring

Talk is cheap.

Posted

Most NFL games are lost moreso than they are won. Fox understood that and gameplanned accordingly. It worked, usually, until he had to play guys who made as many mistakes as the other team or he ran into a good, talented team that didn't make mistakes. Honestly, I was amazed that Arizona was able to do what they did in that playoff game with Warner at quarterback. I figured the Panthers would get him for at least three picks. Guess the Panthers allowing Fitzgerald to run free in the secondary had something to do with that, though.