Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cowboyjoe

Cowboy Fan Here

133 posts in this topic

Well either way we are excited. We received some great info from a local tailgater and we will see everyone there.

Hey bros!

Don't stand up for your team and talk trash to a guy who is taking a Panther fan's seat this Sunday with his Dad. You'll get banned.

But if you want to insult Cam/Panthers or make retarded threads about RG3 every day or make subtle comments implying someone is a bigot because they don't care for the Bobcats then the huddle is all for it.

lolz

PS CowboyJoe, I know people in the midwest are a little slower than the rest of the country, but there are at least 1,000,000 other outlets you can use to find out about Charlotte than a Panther message board. Please start over.

I hope you have an awful time at the Panther game Sunday and quite frankly I hope someone spills a mountain dew on your Dad.

3 people like this

Yup lets bash a guy for taking a Panthers fans seat. Not the fan who sold the ticket, but they guy who decided to spend the money to see his team. I forgot that out of 32 teams, 31 of them don't have one single opposing fan in the entire stadium. Only in Carolina do you get a single fan of the opposing team. Sure there are 1000 different outlets, but it sure makes sense to come to the Panthers forum for information when you are attending a Panthers game. You know asking those Panther fans who tailgate every week and know what is around the stadium. One can only assume he is staying around the stadium, so Panther fans would probably have a better idea about what is closer opposed to a website that will most likely suggest Carowinds or Concord Mills Mall. Don't worry about being called slow cowboy joe, there are people on this board who believe helping you pick a restaurant to go eat with your dad correlates with their being loud Cowboy fans at the game on Sunday. Some people believe if they mock you and be a complete douche you will turn around go home and cry and not attend Sundays game. Have fun this weekend.

1 person likes this

We hope you enjoy your stay. I recommend Bojangles.

1 person likes this

Get some BBQ at Mac's on South Blvd. Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame so the employees will have something to do.

1 person likes this

Hi guys - I am flying in Friday from the Twin Cities, MN (my Dad from Dallas) to come see the Cowboys vs. Panthers game this weekend.

My Dad and I visit a new stadium each year and each time rely on the locals in guiding us to must see, must do things. We typically get a stadium tour of each place, but any other suggestions of where to eat or things we need to do while we are there is much appreciated.

Don't worry, we have some Carolina fans coming to visit who live a few hours away, so our camp will be half Cowboy blue / half Carolina blue.

Good luck this weekend...

Hope you enjoy everything but the game.

Sorry for the sour welcome, but we have had bad experiences with Cowboys fans over the years.

May your team loss be epic and damning to the Cowboys Organization. :)

3 people like this

OP do you hang out with your dad all the time because you have no friends as nobody wants to hang out with a bandwagon cowboys douchebag?

just wondering

PS: hope your plane crashes and you die a horrible agonizing death. go panthers!

1 person likes this

I hope you a have an awful trip.

I hope the cowboys get embarrassed, you're food gets spat on, you get treated rudely, and you get the most obnoxious fan next to you.

Don't enjoy yourself.