Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cowboyjoe

Cowboy Fan Here

133 posts in this topic

Screw this whoa-is-me crap, Cowboy fans are tools. That is a proven fact of life. How bout deez.

2 people like this

everyone be nice to the opposing fans. be sure to offer them a pour of your pinot noir!

Lol

We lose a lot but we're nice.

Vs.

If I can't win everyone is gonna get a taste of my pain.

There may be no thread that more closely identifies the immaturity of this fan base and the complete fail of this season more than this one.

Personally attacks to anyone not starting smack in this forum are not tolerated.

Rock N Rolla and SmittyGOAT can't post today.

Screw this whoa-is-me crap, Cowboy fans are tools. That is a proven fact of life. How bout deez.

http://youtu.be/mCnZqg1RgGA

http://youtu.be/mCnZqg1RgGA

Sorry for the double post. fuging IPhone.

Get some BBQ at Mac's on South Blvd. Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame so the employees will have something to do.

Macs is a great suggestion for BBQ. Let me know what type of food and the atmosphere you want and I will be glad to suggest some places.The treatment you will receive will be much better at the stadium than what you have received here. its easy to talk sh1t when you are hiding behind a computer.

Saucemans is better bbq, but not a fun atmostphere.

The best news of all is you want run into any of the people that post poo on this message board because most of them don't got to the games. They just piss and moan about everything and make smartass remarks to most of the post.

I went to Dallas in 97 and watched the Panthers beat the Cowboys on Monday night football.

We had a great time all the Dallas fans we met where great.

I hope you injoy your stay in Charlotte.Eat at the French Quarter before the game and I'm sure you and your Dad will have a great time.

I hope the Panthers can beat Dallas at home this time.

Go Panthers.............

French Quarter is great. When I was going to games, that was where we always ate.

Saucemans is better bbq, but not a fun atmostphere.

There is a commercial on WFNZ that says Sauceman's BBQ sandwich is the official sammich of the Dallas Cowboys.

I've had their Q before. It's decent. Are they a chain I thought they were local??

BTW: the Bojangles a block up from the Saucemans is the best Bojangles in Charlotte

There is a commercial on WFNZ that says Sauceman's BBQ sandwich is the official sammich of the Dallas Cowboys.

I've had their Q before. It's decent. Are they a chain I thought they were local??

BTW: the Bojangles a block up from the Saucemans is the best Bojangles in Charlotte

It was opened by some local bbq people with the backing of a few local doctors a friend of mine works with. It's just one location. It's not the best I've ever had but I like the idea that I can see and smell the smoke and know they smoke it onsite.