Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cowboyjoe

Cowboy Fan Here

133 posts in this topic

The best news of all is you want run into any of the people that post poo on this message board because most of them don't got to the games. They just piss and moan about everything and make smartass remarks to most of the post.

I went to Dallas in 97 and watched the Panthers beat the Cowboys on Monday night football.

We had a great time all the Dallas fans we met where great.

I hope you injoy your stay in Charlotte.Eat at the French Quarter before the game and I'm sure you and your Dad will have a great time.

I hope the Panthers can beat Dallas at home this time.

Go Panthers.............

1 person likes this

im shocked by the scum on this board

you've been here long enough to know by now though!

cowboyjoe...you'll have a great time in Charlotte...it's a beautiful city with lots to see and do. I've been a few times now and have always been treated very well, but that's how I present myself too. I wear my Hawks gear with pride, but I behave...and that's in Charlotte, Dallas, New Orleans, Denver, Indy and any other city I've visited!

Unfortunately for you...your team's fans travel in big numbers and don't always follow by little advice above. I know when the boys came to Seattle to get their asses handed to them by a rookie quarterback by the way....sorry...I couldn't resist....there were a lot of douche bag cowboy fans.

1 person likes this

You won't get anything like this disdain or ad hominem from (most) fans attending the game. It is cool that you make these trips - football is a great sport to utilize as a reason to visit cities and enjoy certain cultures, while still being able to support your team.

Feel free to shoot me a PM about what kind of fare/activities you are looking for and I am happy to give you some great locations to visit in Charlotte.

2 people like this

Screw this whoa-is-me crap, Cowboy fans are tools. That is a proven fact of life. How bout deez.

2 people like this

everyone be nice to the opposing fans. be sure to offer them a pour of your pinot noir!

Lol

We lose a lot but we're nice.

Vs.

If I can't win everyone is gonna get a taste of my pain.

There may be no thread that more closely identifies the immaturity of this fan base and the complete fail of this season more than this one.

Personally attacks to anyone not starting smack in this forum are not tolerated.

Rock N Rolla and SmittyGOAT can't post today.

Screw this whoa-is-me crap, Cowboy fans are tools. That is a proven fact of life. How bout deez.

http://youtu.be/mCnZqg1RgGA

http://youtu.be/mCnZqg1RgGA