Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboy Fan Here

133 posts in this topic

Posted

French Quarter is great. When I was going to games, that was where we always ate.

Gonna have to third that remark--I eat at the French Quarter before every game. Crowded but they move very quickly and the food is always on point.

Posted

Gonna have to third that remark--I eat at the French Quarter before every game. Crowded but they move very quickly and the food is always on point.

They are VERY fan friendly and understand moving people in and out quickly. Great folks! I miss them!

Posted

Leather n Lace on South Blv.

Posted

Leather n Lace on South Blv.

Their food is fishy

Posted

Their food is fishy

They have great shakes though

Posted

This is just embarrassing.

Seriously.... way to be a good sport. Sad we have fans that act this way.

I am not from NC or else I would let you know where to go myself. Anyways I hope you have a great time visiting and good luck to you as well!

Posted

skip the game and go to Carowinds

1 person likes this

Posted

I knew Huddlers are disgruntled, I had no idea how truly classless some of them could be though. This guy no matter what team he roots for was nothing but friendly and courteous, only to be met with the type of belittling usually saved for the Smack forum.

Way to lose Huddle, way to lose.

Posted

Wow, just wow. I am so thankful people in this forum are the minority and don't represent 99% of the fans that pull for any team. Sad, very sad.

Posted

Southern Hospitality: Welcome strangers, you and your dad have a great time while visiting our area. Place to eat? ever hear of Bojangles? Things to see? Well have a NASCAR HOF. Enjoy the game.

State Resident: Welcome to NC, spend lots of money! Tip well. Enjoy the game.

Panther fan: Hey man, thats cool you and your dad visit a new stadium every year. Any place uptown is ok to eat at. Everybody has their own favorite place, I suggest you look around and see where your dad might feel comfortable eating. Charlotte area is mostly buisiness oriented, but there are a couple things in the area. HOF and Charlotte motor speedway.

oh and..... Hope you have fun at the game - right up till the kick off - then all niceties are off!

1 person likes this

Posted

oh look a cowboys fan that's not even from texas, I AM SO COMPLETELY FUKKING SHOCKED

eat sh-t

kill yourself

great job representing the Panther community....

Posted

The hostile folks are just battling the insecurities they have in their own lives. Ignore them. Welcome to North Kakalak.