132 replies to this topic

#16 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,688 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:56 AM

have fun taking over the stadium by the 3rd quarter with about 25,000 of your peers because the panthers are terrible

#17 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,009 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

This is just embarrassing.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/78142-who-are-the-worst-fans-you-have-witnessed-infesting-bofa/

#18 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,920 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

This is just embarrassing.

I cannot in good conscience pie or rep a Falcons fan, but I completely agree with you.

#19 Zithers

Zithers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

i apologize on behalf of the fanbase for how stupid everyone itt is.

however, i do not and have not ever lived in charlotte and thus do not have any recommendations. though i would suggest checking out yelp or urbanspoon to find some restaurants in the area.

#20 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,954 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

Yama is banging if you like sushi

#21 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Sorry for all the crap from the peanut gallery.

Welcome to the Carolina's.

It's honestly hard to think of anything off the top of my head that is "must see" or very representative of Charlotte other thanking corporate HQ's for banks and the NASCAR HoF.

I live about 30 miles north of Charlotte so I don't have much for you other than suggesting that you sample some of the local BBQ, which as God intended is made from pork around here. :)

If you see a what-a-burger it's not the same chain from the Dallas area, though I really miss that one.

Just tune out the dickheads who have nothing better to do than show their asses, you'll have a lot more info come this time tomorrow.

#22 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,628 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Damn guys, I understand the dislike/hate for the Cowboys... but this guy is flying cross-country to come see a game at our home turf and has been nothing but polite. He asked a few honest questions so him and his dad can make the best out of their time here and you guys completely jump down his throat. It's not like it's Tony Romo himself here, show a little more class.

And sorry cowboyjoe, I've only been to Charlotte twice so I don't really know what to tell you about where to eat and what to do.

#23 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,009 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Yeah, go to the NASCAR HoF. Its been there for a few years. You'd still be one of the first 10 people to visit.

#24 panfanman

panfanman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

When I go to Charlotte there are two places I enjoy. Showmars has an awesome Gyro. Several locations around the city. If you like motorcycles there is a sports bar and grill with a Harley theme called Iron Thunder. It is off I 85 exit 49 in front of a the Harley dealership. Compare it to Hooters but better food and the girls are less "perfect" in a better way than at Hooters. This is right near the NASCAR HOF.

#25 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

You chose a damn good game to go too if you want to see your cowboys win, thats for sure

#26 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

We don't like your kind 'round these parts.

This was funny as hell to me for some reason.

On a serious note, you can't go wrong with just hanging around Uptown. I would suggest checking out the Epi Center and just go from there.

Oh, and I think you'll be surprised with the amount of Cowboy fans at the game, it'll definitely be more than what y'all had at Jerry's World, against the Bears, which is where the hate comes from.

#27 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,556 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

I hear Golden Coral has all you can eat cotton candy. That's like a Cowboy fans dream come true.

#28 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,916 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

Welcome

#29 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

Would you be needed any prostitutes by any chance? I mean, you wanna show your dad a good time right?

#30 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:31 AM

I love Showmars and while the Gyro is good and pretty authentic, their old fashion burger on the pita is unbelievable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com