#46 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Lots and I mean LOTS of warnings and bans are on the way for posts in this thread.

Wait to ban us until after Sunday. Once the reality of 40,000 obnoxious Cowboy fans at BofA settles in then maybe your hammer will drop with a little less force.

#47 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

there are some great bars in the hidden valley area you might try. Most dont open till late so its not worth you time to go there till after dark. Otherwise ask someone at the game and if you are a smart visiting fan (no decked out in cowboys atire yelling how bout them at the top of your lungs then they will tell you where to go.) If you do act like an idiot then you might wanna use google.

#48 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hi guys - I am flying in Friday from the Twin Cities, MN (my Dad from Dallas) to come see the Cowboys vs. Panthers game this weekend.

My Dad and I visit a new stadium each year and each time rely on the locals in guiding us to must see, must do things. We typically get a stadium tour of each place, but any other suggestions of where to eat or things we need to do while we are there is much appreciated.

Don't worry, we have some Carolina fans coming to visit who live a few hours away, so our camp will be half Cowboy blue / half Carolina blue.

Good luck this weekend...

Haha...I bet half of you bad-a$$es in this thread won't say sh*t to a cowboy fan in the stadium...

I moved outta Charlotte in 2002....I've been back once....Uptown is nice, you can't go wrong around there. Also love the UNCC area by the lake off Harris blvd...go 9ers :-)

#49 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

I don't care if we come out sounding like assholes but that is what this is exactly what is wrong with this fan base. Way too welcoming to visiting team's fans. We will never have a stadium filled with our own fans like Arrowhead, Lambo, or any of the other great stadiums because we are way too welcoming. I'm sorry for football fans being assholes. What a shocker. I'm sure if he went to any other legit football team's fan forum and posted the same exact thing he would have been treated exactly the same way. And I promise you he will be one of the obnoxious Dallas fans wearing a torn up faded Troy Aikmen jersey. I'm sick of Panther's fans welcoming opponents fans into our stadium. That's not how it works. But yay! Can't wait to be annoyed this Sunday by visiting fans like I am every Sunday. The only thing embarrassing about our fans is the ones that welcome opponents to our stadium. I'm glad we have some guys with balls in here that can tell them they aren't welcome. Sorry but that's just how I feel about it without being too big of a jerk.

#50 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Lots and I mean LOTS of warnings and bans are on the way for posts in this thread.

You mean for the people that are welcoming the Cowboy's fan right?

#51 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

I don't care if we come out sounding like assholes but that is what this is exactly what is wrong with this fan base. Way too welcoming to visiting team's fans. We will never have a stadium filled with our own fans like Arrowhead, Lambo, or any of the other great stadiums because we are way too welcoming. I'm sorry for football fans being assholes. What a shocker. I'm sure if he went to any other legit football team's fan forum and posted the same exact thing he would have been treated exactly the same way. And I promise you he will be one of the obnoxious Dallas fans wearing a torn up faded Troy Aikmen jersey. I'm sick of Panther's fans welcoming opponents fans into our stadium. That's not how it works. But yay! Can't wait to be annoyed this Sunday by visiting fans like I am every Sunday. The only thing embarrassing about our fans is the ones that welcome opponents to our stadium. I'm glad we have some guys with balls in here that can tell them they aren't welcome. Sorry but that's just how I feel about it without being too big of a jerk.

Take this energy...to the stadium... :-) I doubt the dude will cancel his trip to Charlotte because this thread hurt his feelings....The "un-welcomeing" needs to be done in person at BOA, that's my point

I had a similar experience which gave me a fresh perspective. I was at the Chargers game when Rosario caught the game winning TD. I was yelling cussing, taunting even threatening...Chargers fans were nothing but nice to me....I actually felt bad about it later, and I'll never talk trash unless someone is being a ****...That's just me

#52 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Price's Chicken Coop taste like public school cafeteria food and gives you the squirts 9 out of 10 times.

There is no way you can be serious here. Some things in life may give you the runs, but are also well worth it.

#53 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Lambo..lol

#54 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,379 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

There is no way you can be serious here. Some things in life may give you the runs, but are also well worth it.

I'm 100% serious. It's the worst fried chicken I've ever had. I don't understand how they became known for it.

#55 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

I'm 100% serious. It's the worst fried chicken I've ever had. I don't understand how they became known for it.

I miss Bojangles man :-(

#56 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,284 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

You can be a good fan without being a complete douche bag butt hole. What do you think, should we be pouring beer on people's heads like they do in Philly? How about stabbing folks for wearing a different team jersey like they do in San Fran?

If you are that big of a tool IRL, relocate to one of those fanbases.

#57 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,379 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

I miss Bojangles man :-(

I'm all about the idea of Price's, I want it to be good. It's a cool piece of history or whatever, but Bojangles literally rips it's skull out and stomps on it in terms of fried chicken.

Just my opinion though

#58 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,588 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Give me some Church's fried chicken!

#59 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,839 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

Man, there are so many douches on the Huddle. It's embarrassing.

#60 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

you are an absolute moron. i think bank of america stadium is the biggest joke of a stadium that there is, but being nice to people on fan forums is not the reason why. this man respectfully came here asking for help. he is traveling with his father. by you not telling him where he can go to eat or spend some down time is not the reason why there will be more Cowboy fans in BOA than Panther fans. fans not being fan weathered and selling their tickets when the team is bad or screaming over Cowboy fans at the game will effect the stadium atmosphere. telling a guy who is coming here from Minnesota to eat poo when asking where to eat with his father has absoltuely 100% no correlation between why BOA sucks. unreal. the Giants and Jets have hands down a better stadium atmosphere than the Panthers, but you still go to games and see NY fans being very cordial with other fans. the difference is you dont get kicked out for cursing and standing up like you do in good ole Charlotte.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com