Photo
- - - - -

Cowboy Fan Here

visiting this week...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
132 replies to this topic

#37 FutureDynasty

FutureDynasty

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

PRICE'S CHICKEN COOP - it's not open on Sundays and Mondays but if you can make it by there on Saturday or still here Tuesday then i highly recommend it!!! It's is right by downtown, maybe 5 min. from the stadium at most. anyway here is a link: http://www.priceschickencoop.com/ oh btw it's take-out only so don't go there expecting to sit down and eat.

#38 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

Lots and I mean LOTS of warnings and bans are on the way for posts in this thread.

#39 csx

csx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

Price's Chicken Coop taste like public school cafeteria food and gives you the squirts 9 out of 10 times.

#40 Kyle82

Kyle82

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

Please feel free to attend our tailgate on Sunday ....the time and location will be posted later today ....we are just mean jerks online but very harmless in person when we have beer in us :)

#41 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar is one of my favorites. Cabo Fish Taco is pretty well known.

#42 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:32 AM

Posted Image

#43 pantherfreak

pantherfreak

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

oh look a cowboys fan that's not even from texas, I AM SO COMPLETELY FUKKING SHOCKED

eat sh-t

kill yourself

Not surprised at all by this being the first response.

#44 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

Cowboy fans coming to the game on sunday? What the hell? Are the Texans on a bye week?

#45 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

oh look a cowboys fan that's not even from texas, I AM SO COMPLETELY FUKKING SHOCKED

eat sh-t

kill yourself

This is why we can't have nice things in the way of a football team. This is why we're losers.

#46 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Lots and I mean LOTS of warnings and bans are on the way for posts in this thread.

Wait to ban us until after Sunday. Once the reality of 40,000 obnoxious Cowboy fans at BofA settles in then maybe your hammer will drop with a little less force.

#47 nobody

nobody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

there are some great bars in the hidden valley area you might try. Most dont open till late so its not worth you time to go there till after dark. Otherwise ask someone at the game and if you are a smart visiting fan (no decked out in cowboys atire yelling how bout them at the top of your lungs then they will tell you where to go.) If you do act like an idiot then you might wanna use google.

#48 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

HUDDLER

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hi guys - I am flying in Friday from the Twin Cities, MN (my Dad from Dallas) to come see the Cowboys vs. Panthers game this weekend.

My Dad and I visit a new stadium each year and each time rely on the locals in guiding us to must see, must do things. We typically get a stadium tour of each place, but any other suggestions of where to eat or things we need to do while we are there is much appreciated.

Don't worry, we have some Carolina fans coming to visit who live a few hours away, so our camp will be half Cowboy blue / half Carolina blue.

Good luck this weekend...

Haha...I bet half of you bad-a$$es in this thread won't say sh*t to a cowboy fan in the stadium...

I moved outta Charlotte in 2002....I've been back once....Uptown is nice, you can't go wrong around there. Also love the UNCC area by the lake off Harris blvd...go 9ers :-)