132 replies to this topic

#61 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,333 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

Eat at prices chicken coop best chicken in the state.

#62 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Eat at the chicken coop best chicken in the state.

I'm going even further than that. Price's is the best fried chicken I've ever had. When they asked Lenny Kravitz what he would miss about this area after filming Hunger Games he said Price's first.

#63 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

I work 5mins walk from Price's. You coundn't pay me to eat that garbage. :)

#64 mwright350

mwright350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

I work 5mins walk from Price's. You coundn't pay me to eat that garbage. :)

You make me sad, sir.

#65 cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

While I understand what you are trying to say I think you are completely wrong. I went to Lambeau four years ago and ended going back three years in a row because they were so accomodating and fun to party with. I have been to Arrowhead multiple times as well and it is the same story. In fact in both places people have thanked us for coming.

We expect the poo talking but for it to be fun and to be over a few beers with the fans. We want to experience what you experience for every Panthers game. If we wanted to be with Cowboys fans we would just go to the Cowboys games in Dallas. We were at the Tampa game last year and honestly it sucked because 75 percent of the fans were Dallas fans.

So actually in summary I think the more accommodating the better. I'll buy the first round and you the buy the second and ten rounds later we are friends.

I don't care if we come out sounding like assholes but that is what this is exactly what is wrong with this fan base. Way too welcoming to visiting team's fans. We will never have a stadium filled with our own fans like Arrowhead, Lambo, or any of the other great stadiums because we are way too welcoming. I'm sorry for football fans being assholes. What a shocker. I'm sure if he went to any other legit football team's fan forum and posted the same exact thing he would have been treated exactly the same way. And I promise you he will be one of the obnoxious Dallas fans wearing a torn up faded Troy Aikmen jersey. I'm sick of Panther's fans welcoming opponents fans into our stadium. That's not how it works. But yay! Can't wait to be annoyed this Sunday by visiting fans like I am every Sunday. The only thing embarrassing about our fans is the ones that welcome opponents to our stadium. I'm glad we have some guys with balls in here that can tell them they aren't welcome. Sorry but that's just how I feel about it without being too big of a jerk.

#66 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

While I understand what you are trying to say I think you are completely wrong. I went to Lambeau four years ago and ended going back three years in a row because they were so accomodating and fun to party with. I have been to Arrowhead multiple times as well and it is the same story. In fact in both places people have thanked us for coming.

We expect the poo talking but for it to be fun and to be over a few beers with the fans. We want to experience what you experience for every Panthers game. If we wanted to be with Cowboys fans we would just go to the Cowboys games in Dallas. We were at the Tampa game last year and honestly it sucked because 75 percent of the fans were Dallas fans.

So actually in summary I think the more accommodating the better. I'll buy the first round and you the buy the second and ten rounds later we are friends.

You really do not need to explain yourself, you are 100% right. There are just some idiots on these boards. There is a difference between being douches like Philly and good loyal fans like Green Bay, Some people here think Bank of America Stadium sucks because we Panther fans dont punch every opposing fan in the face.

#67 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,760 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

You make me sad, sir.

I'm only going on about this becuase I am procrastiating doing something else....

There were a group of people who came in town for a business trip and insisted we go there against my warning becuase they saw it on Diner's Drivins & Dives or whatever. They were like "what is this crap?" and then we all fought over the one bathroom in the office. It's mental hospital food.

#68 mwright350

mwright350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

I'm only going on about this becuase I am procrastiating doing something else....

There were a group of people who came in town for a business trip and insisted we go there against my warning becuase they saw it on Diner's Drivins & Dives or whatever. They were like "what is this crap?" and then we all fought over the one bathroom in the office. It's mental hospital food.

Eh - it's a taste thing I guess.

I really do enjoy it quite a bit (I work pretty close myself three days a week when I'm not in Concord).

#69 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,025 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Haha...I bet half of you bad-a$$es in this thread won't say sh*t to a cowboy fan in the stadium...

I moved outta Charlotte in 2002....I've been back once....Uptown is nice, you can't go wrong around there. Also love the UNCC area by the lake off Harris blvd...go 9ers :-)

I had four Cowboys fans kicked out of BOA. They were obnoxious and unruly, and one of the guys (there were 2 guys and 2 gals) physically assaulted me ... instead of my grown son or the burly ballplayer who sits in front of us. Me, because I'm 5-feet-nothing and female. Showed him. (After he did that, it was all I could do to keep my son and the ballplayer from ripping him apart - I didn't want them kicked out or arrested!)

#70 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

The problem cowboyjoe is that for some reason in Charlotte, the biggest pieces of trash in the surrounding area happen to be Cowboys fans that couldn't even point out Texas on a map. These are the fans you will likely be high-fiving in B of A on Sunday in a stadium that will probably be 60% Cowboys (and even more as the game goes on and our fans abandon ship). The few of us here who do go to the games (and stay) are kinda sick of it, hence the reaction you got in your first reply.

#71 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,261 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

Whatev. Pep tipped it. Enjoy the W

#72 cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

Well either way we are excited. We received some great info from a local tailgater and we will see everyone there.

#73 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hey bros!

Don't stand up for your team and talk trash to a guy who is taking a Panther fan's seat this Sunday with his Dad. You'll get banned.

But if you want to insult Cam/Panthers or make retarded threads about RG3 every day or make subtle comments implying someone is a bigot because they don't care for the Bobcats then the huddle is all for it.

lolz

PS CowboyJoe, I know people in the midwest are a little slower than the rest of the country, but there are at least 1,000,000 other outlets you can use to find out about Charlotte than a Panther message board. Please start over.

I hope you have an awful time at the Panther game Sunday and quite frankly I hope someone spills a mountain dew on your Dad.

#74 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Yup lets bash a guy for taking a Panthers fans seat. Not the fan who sold the ticket, but they guy who decided to spend the money to see his team. I forgot that out of 32 teams, 31 of them don't have one single opposing fan in the entire stadium. Only in Carolina do you get a single fan of the opposing team. Sure there are 1000 different outlets, but it sure makes sense to come to the Panthers forum for information when you are attending a Panthers game. You know asking those Panther fans who tailgate every week and know what is around the stadium. One can only assume he is staying around the stadium, so Panther fans would probably have a better idea about what is closer opposed to a website that will most likely suggest Carowinds or Concord Mills Mall. Don't worry about being called slow cowboy joe, there are people on this board who believe helping you pick a restaurant to go eat with your dad correlates with their being loud Cowboy fans at the game on Sunday. Some people believe if they mock you and be a complete douche you will turn around go home and cry and not attend Sundays game. Have fun this weekend.

#75 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.