#31 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

no I used to be a basketball fan but david stern has really taken that away from me. Your posts are just dumb and you obviously aren't a bobcat fan anyways. You only cheered for them because of the owner and you saw that run its course. I think you should stick to your bron nut hugging.

You used to be a basketball fan, but David Stern has taken away from you? You sound like a wimp. Part of the reason I give LeBron props up here so much is because I know it makes white racist hicks like you angry. I know how fragile your self worth is, how seeing people compliment a superstar like LeBron makes you hate yourself. And whether Im posting about Bron or the Bobcats thats more than you post. You're just not intelligent enough to contribute to this forum. Throwing insults at me doesnt hide that. By the way, have we changed our name to the Hornets yet? Or are we still the Bobcats? LOL.

we, as a fan base, have to get behind this because the only thing that "bobcats" remind me of is when we had a black owner and a black coach. wait...

#32 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,313 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

no I used to be a basketball fan but david stern has really taken that away from me. Your posts are just dumb and you obviously aren't a bobcat fan anyways. You only cheered for them because of the owner and you saw that run its course. I think you should stick to your bron nut hugging.

Unless you have something to add stay out of the thread.
Trolling will not be tolerated unless it is amusing to me.
This isnt amusing.

#33 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,632 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

I get the feeling that most of the people who don't like the new look, either unis or court, feel they're pandering to their UNC audience.

I don't care, it looks awesome.

#34 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I don't mind the new colors. As long as we never go back to orange being a primary color I'll be happy.

#35 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,528 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

All I know is Mullens was strokin' threes in the scrimmage.

#36 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

I love the new look and I'm very excited to see how MKG does this season. We're building a young, talented core and hopefully Dunlap is the right man for the job to mold these guys into something special. Harkening for the Hornets name was cool for a little while but I've decided it's more important to support what these guys are instead of what they are not. Go Bobcats.

#37 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,180 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

It's cool with me...I wasn't a real big fan of the orange. Hopefully, the Bobcats can make a lil noise this year. Man, it's hard to believe the Cats were just in the playoffs 2 years ago (Panthers it's been 4 yrs). Got to end that drought and get some postseason play back in the Carolinas.

#38 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Reminds me so much of Memphis..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users