I'm on the company dime so I must act professionally. Job FTL

#17 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Reading up on the DC Mike Nolan and found something interesting. In 2009 he was hired as new DC of Broncos. They went 6-0 into the week 7 bye with wins over teams like Chargers and Raiders.

Then after the week 7 bye, the team went 2-8 to finish 8-8 and miss playoffs!

The one big blowout win was over Chargers, a team with the same QB, scheme and HC he faced repeatedly in past, I wonder if this is why this was their only big win. The Raiders are under a new staff, so it wouldn't have been as big a help having previous experience with Chargers.

Honestly, the Falcons might be 6-0, but they don't look near the formidable team the 2010 Falcons were and we all know how that ended up.

http://en.wikipedia...._Broncos_season

You forgot to mention the part where Biga3723 posted this on Saintsreport and you copied and pasted the entire thing!

http://saintsreport....broncos-262366/

#18 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

You forgot to mention the part where Biga3723 posted this on Saintsreport and you copied and pasted the entire thing!

http://saintsreport....broncos-262366/

Some of you dudes have WAY too much time on your hands.

#19 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

I just bumped into Matt Ryan not 10 minutes ago in the Atlanta airport A concourse. How he is an NFL quarterback is beyond me. Dude is skinny as a rail and looks like he could be knocked over by a stiff breeze. His girlfriend was pretty fine though, rockin a fedora.

Should have went "get off my f**ing airport"

#20 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

@Eagles
Cowboys
@Saints
Cardinals
@Buccaneers
Saints
@Panthers
Giants
@Lions
Buccaneers

Currently the Falcons are 6-0 and the next best team in the division is 2-3. In fact the worst three teams in the NFC (Bucs, Panthers Saints) are all in the Falcons division. Against these basement dwellers, the Falcons have five games remaining.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't win the division.

#21 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

@Eagles
Cowboys
@Saints
Cardinals
@Buccaneers
Saints
@Panthers
Giants
@Lions
Buccaneers

Currently the Falcons are 6-0 and the next best team in the division is 2-3. In fact the worst three teams in the NFC (Bucs, Panthers Saints) are all in the Falcons division. Against these basement dwellers, the Falcons have five games remaining.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't win the division.

Yeah, about that. They are one game and a few injuries away from being In the same predicament that Baltimore is.

I'm not gonna say that they won't win the division, because it looks highly plausible at this point. I'm not ready to crown their asses yet though! (Smacks mike and walks away)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.