• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,416 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

Anybody that denies climate change or evolution at this point is pretty much scientifically illiterate.

So you are saying that there is absolutely no chance that the general scientific consensus is incorrect? I have to admit that I don't completely understand all the science behind the current theories on climate change (and neither does anyone else who post here unless one of you is a climate scientist) but I do know that all you guys do is argue positions that others come up with. And that while I do believe that its likely that humans are having a negative impact on the earth's enviroment, human knowledge of the earth's enviroment is still to limited to espouse absolutes.

Not to mention such statements are counterproductive.

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Gravity is but a theory. We do not know exactly what causes it.

It is possible gravity is caused by the flick of a dragon's tail who lives somewhere in the center of the universe. It is at the same time implausible.

#18 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,719 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

since there is so much empirical evidence about when and where and how the climate will change can you fellas pass that along so i can better buy oil futures? thx

#19 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

man made global warming ends in a pols desk with a bill that legislates taxes on air and carbon emissions. Total recall sh^t. Fun fact: investors at fannie mae hold the patons on the technology for measuring those emissions!

#20 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

Gravity is but a theory. We do not know exactly what causes it.

It is possible gravity is caused by the flick of a dragon's tail who lives somewhere in the center of the universe. It is at the same time implausible.

Higgs field?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.