Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

Rozinski

191 posts in this topic

If i had a problem with my superviser, and couldn't go to the boss/owner, than there are bigger issues than what anybody is implying.

Coaches have to be held accountable also.

And when your big boss tells your supervisor to stop talking to you or he will fire him there is a huge problem.

3 people like this

And when your big boss tells your supervisor to stop talking to you or he will fire him there is a huge problem.

Pretty much this.

The players absolutely do need someone to go to but the reaction was wrong.

If one of my techs came to me about their tech lead my response would not be to tell the tech lead to stop talking to / fuging with the tech. I'm sure I would mediate...but that response would be entirely wrong.

it all depends on how that supervisor has been carrying himself and what "stop talking to him" actually meant. quit trying to push him? quit trying to start stuff with him? quit trying to force the issue?

it's just too easy to jump to conclusions with this and make assumptions that rosinski knew all the facts, interpreted them right, and that this was typical in handling of every day matters.

i think things are screwed up on the organizational level, but i think that people are blowing this out of proportion...but considering how badly things have gone i can hardly blame them.

i've had managers and supervisors that needed to be told to back off because they weren't handling key personnel in a way that was good for them or the organization. some guys just don't know when to say when and have to be given ultimatums like that. i don't know if i would have gone to that extreme, but i don't know the whole story.

just trying to bring some balance to the discussion, btw.

Smith can do whatever he wants to on this team. He's proven time and time again that he is a favorite of JR.

Yeah gotta agree w/ this too.

Glad to see that Mr.Richardson is finally taking some heat for this losing franchise. What took us so long?

If i had a problem with my superviser, and couldn't go to the boss/owner, than there are bigger issues than what anybody is implying.

Coaches have to be held accountable also.

As the story was told by Rozinski:

Steve bypassed the Head Coach and General Manager and went directly to the owner. Effectively jumping the chain of command and undermining the authority of those individuals also.

JR should have asked Steve if he had tried to resolve the issue at the lowest level possible. Even going back to Davidson after cooling down and trying to discuss his concerns man to man. (Steve may have, we don't know from what Rozinski tells us.)

If an owner feels the management he has hired can't resolve this without his intervention, you are right, there are bigger issues. Apparently there were, since that coaching staff no longer works for the Panthers.

That story tells us literally nothing we didn't already know.

Wait... what? Somebody fill me in

Gonna needs little bit more context than that to make a fair conclusion

Jerry's as bad an owner as Davidson was a coordinator. Really the only person I like in this story is Smith

Remember the whole ignore it the first time - doubt the second and belive the 3rd thing? (there are alot of variations and most cant be posted for fear of kurbs shiny banhammer)

This is the 1 thing so dont worry to much. We hear it again and we would need to start getting worried.

Wait... what? Somebody fill me in

Smitty got into a cat fight with Davidson in 2010. Smitty went directly to JR and told him about it. JR told Davidson if it happens again you're gone.

If you heard the whole interview then its been a clear progression with JR to full circle. He started off with a say in the Panthers, then Seiford was giving full control, Then he allowed Fox and Hurney to run the show, and in he is back where he started with a say in the Panthers. The only way he is going to be convinced that what he is doing is wrong is with the failure of his plan.

Also this story seems very true because of what happened this year with Smith. Smith is on a downward spiral and taking shot at Cam and the coaching staff once again does not really make me feel that Rivera is in control.