Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

Rozinski

191 posts in this topic

That story tells us literally nothing we didn't already know.

Gonna needs little bit more context than that to make a fair conclusion

Jerry's as bad an owner as Davidson was a coordinator. Really the only person I like in this story is Smith

Remember the whole ignore it the first time - doubt the second and belive the 3rd thing? (there are alot of variations and most cant be posted for fear of kurbs shiny banhammer)

This is the 1 thing so dont worry to much. We hear it again and we would need to start getting worried.

Wait... what? Somebody fill me in

Smitty got into a cat fight with Davidson in 2010. Smitty went directly to JR and told him about it. JR told Davidson if it happens again you're gone.

If you heard the whole interview then its been a clear progression with JR to full circle. He started off with a say in the Panthers, then Seiford was giving full control, Then he allowed Fox and Hurney to run the show, and in he is back where he started with a say in the Panthers. The only way he is going to be convinced that what he is doing is wrong is with the failure of his plan.

Also this story seems very true because of what happened this year with Smith. Smith is on a downward spiral and taking shot at Cam and the coaching staff once again does not really make me feel that Rivera is in control.

Remember the whole ignore it the first time - doubt the second and belive the 3rd thing? (there are alot of variations and most cant be posted for fear of kurbs shiny banhammer)

This is the 1 thing so dont worry to much. We hear it again and we would need to start getting worried.

wat?

tumblr_lydbz0qlfv1qzzwx9.gif

Guys....My screen name is the night the Carolinas was awarded the franchise. I remember watching from work that night and remember JR saying that he didn't "get into this to lose". Sure , he's a businessman, he cares about the bottom line. It's just hard to belive that he is so dense as to not understand that the fans deserve better.

I get your point but the answer is: Browns*, Raiders, Bengals, Texans*, Cardinals.

*has played fewer seasons than we have.

Thanks!

No it was a honest question. Was just curious.

wat?

tumblr_lydbz0qlfv1qzzwx9.gif

Dont worry about it - I was playing it safe with a comment to avoid your hammer.

Btw did you just add the chrome to it?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4