Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rozinski

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Who cares about this fantasy football nerd... Wait a minute, lol, this just in... Hot pickup this week is Felix Jones vs our defense, lol.

That is amazing inside information! I'm so glad I was listening to this fantasy segment.

Posted

This is a power play. Roz is trying to wrestle ownership away from the Richardsons.

Posted

Coming up after the break

Posted

This is a power play. Roz is trying to wrestle ownership away from the Richardsons.

I only support this if he will fire Mixon and get back on the radio himself.

Posted

Glad to see some competition for WFNZ.

Posted

I only support this if he will fire Mixon and get back on the radio himself.

That would be the greatest radio-ownership coup in the history of mankind. Mainly because it would be the only radio-ownership coup in the history of mankind.

I don't care, I miss Bill.

"Yes, Charlotte! There is a Superbowl! And we're in it!"

Posted

Or listeners from WFNZ.

Taylor & Marc need some competition man. They are getting harder to listen to by the day.

1 person likes this

Posted

Glad to see some competition for WFNZ.

You guys have no idea how good you have it if WFNZ is your joke station.

Check out our ESPN-affiliate, 99.9 The Fan in RDU. I implore you to stream some of it when you have nothing else to do. You'll wish you had stuck to doing nothing, lol.

Posted

Or listeners from WFNZ.

Taylor & Marc need some competition man. They are getting harder to listen to by the day.

I actually already listen to 730 starting at 3 every day. I can't handle Taylor & Marc any more when there's an alternative.

Posted

Or listeners from WFNZ.

Even with his axe grinding in full swing, I'd still listen to Rosinski over those two.

Posted

I actually already listen to 730 starting at 3 every day. I can't handle Taylor & Marc any more when there's an alternative.

That Marc guy has to be the biggest douchbag in the city of Charlotte. I can't imagine he has many friends.

Posted

WTF?

Said around 2010, Davidson and Smitty had a meeting that turned heated.

Smitty was pissed about it, went to JR and talked to him about it.

JR went to Davidson and told him don't talk to Steve again. If it happens again, "you're fired."