Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the212

Rozinski

191 posts in this topic

After hearing stories like this, you just have to wonder if re-signing DWill and J Stew and Godfrey and Beason and Anderson and CJ were all Hurney's doing.

Would it surprise anyone if JR told Marty, "Do whatever you have to do to keep these guys."

If this was around the time the rumors about smith wanting to leave came out then why wouldn't he say that to Davidson. JR knew Davidson was leaving at the end of the year anyways.

Same thing happens in Dallas when the players go straight to Jerry Jones and disregard the coaching staff.

People talk poo about that and we are in the same boat, total embarrassment.

The good news is that nothing surprising really came out, we know JR is a problem. Oh well time to look at the clock at wait for a certain event to happen.

1 person likes this

Look at it this way, too. Smitty had 6 years of seniority over Davidson.

how very illuminating

Look at it this way, too. Smitty had 6 years of seniority over Davidson.

But you just can't do that as a manager. You can't go to one of your supervisors and tell them not to talk to someone that works for them.

If you have that little faith in the guy that's in the supervisory position (Davidson in this case), then you need to fire them at that instant. You just can't have players going over their coordinator's heads.

Well at least I hope the conversation between Smith and Davidson is about how terrible the playcalling was.

A bunch of people tuned into ESPN 730 who would not have normally at this time. Mission accomplished.

1 person likes this

As a PSL holder, I don't know what to hope for anymore other than not misery on Sunday and it seems like the only way I can avoid that is to sell.

4 out of 17, well, what more is there to say.

Roskinki's words about the long standing fans 'what are you paying for' are questions I ask myself many times as do the people around me. It goes beyond the money though when a person irrationally loves a sports team enough to put out hard earned money to watch a mediocre product every week.

Hopefully you will take the time in the next few days to write JR and let him know how you feel. Your feelings are justified.

As a PSL holder, I don't know what to hope for anymore other than not misery on Sunday and it seems like the only way I can avoid that is to sell.

4 out of 17, well, what more is there to say.

Roskinki's words about the long standing fans 'what are you paying for' are questions I ask myself many times as do the people around me. It goes beyond the money though when a person irrationally loves a sports team enough to put out hard earned money to watch a mediocre product every week.

I hear ya. This town is ready for a winning franchise.

I can't believe it's 4/17 now.

Hopefully you will take the time in the next few days to write JR and let him know how you feel. Your feelings are justified.

Great idea.