Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE Solution to our Offensive woes

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

not trying to get into a pissing match. that's just the way i think it should run. do i HAVE to agree with you?

No you don't have to agree with me... I think we're both saying the same thing pretty much tbh... You're just saying throw it to the open guy, and I'm explaining how to get the open guy... But there's more than one way to skin a Cowboy

Posted · Report post

When things are going bad - the LAST thing you want to do is make it harder on the players.

Chud, cut the cute sh1t out and just get back to basic football. Run the ball, pass the ball, and catch the ball. We're not going to the playoffs this season so let Cam take his sophomore slump lumps and learn the position this year.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Put me at WR.

Posted · Report post

Olsen has been open all season. Give that man the ball, Smitty needs to fade some. He's not the future of our WR corps. Then again he can't fade if someone doesn't step the fug up into his place.

Posted · Report post

we need to get the ball to pilares and edwards more. they are so fast and junk

Posted · Report post

We're going to lose and have a top 3 pick

I just watch panthers huddle and Cam gets the ball and do a fake hand off and pass to Lafell

Things that obviously isn't working, you still do it

Posted · Report post

It'll be interesting to see if Gettis comes back this week. From everything I have he is ready and has been all year. They just didn't want to rush him in and risk anything. If he can get back to where he was as a rookie, that will be a big thing for our offense. He was way better than LaFell as a rookie in every aspect and hopefully still is.

Posted · Report post

we need to get the ball to pilares and edwards more. they are so fast and junk

Nice sarcasm, but they need to be on the field more. I say it over and over, spread teams out. Its something Cowboys definitely wouldn't game plan for

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Taking the read-option out of the playbook entirely will fix over half of our woes.

Posted · Report post

Put me at WR.

i guess if anyone wanted to make edwards look better, this would be a way to do it. "you thought edwards sucked? check this chump out!"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It'll be interesting to see if Gettis comes back this week. From everything I have he is ready and has been all year. They just didn't want to rush him in and risk anything. If he can get back to where he was as a rookie, that will be a big thing for our offense. He was way better than LaFell as a rookie in every aspect and hopefully still is.

i think they said they were going to look at him the next couple weeks before they made a decision about him.

Posted · Report post

The optimist in me wants to say it will be a big thing for our offense.

The cynic that usually beats the optimist down and forms my opinions solo says it won't matter because as long as Cam is being hit as much as he throws he'll lock in on Smitty and ignore all of the other receivers.