Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Town Hall Debate

105 posts in this topic

Also, act of terror and terrorism meanings are lil different. Act of terror is more broad while terrorism is more precise.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Both bullshit like crazy... I mean, literally about 90% of things they said were either inaccurate or just dead wrong. Scary part, about 90% of Americans will believe their bullshit.

2 people like this

Terrorism has a political meaning while act of terror can describe many different things.

I've come to the conclusion we are fuged either way.

1 person likes this

Terrorism has a political meaning while act of terror can describe many different things.

From what I saw, that was just sad more than anything on both parts

Romney is a f8cking creep that says nothing while talking on and on and on while Obama is uhhhh saying uhhh so uhh many things uhhh that uhh well uhh...get it out man!

"Mr Romney what is your specific plan?" Answer: President Obama does not care about the deficit! I know how to fix it...five steps...I can fix it...China is mean!!!

"President Obama, I am going to pretend to ask you a question..." Answer: Well first, let me just talk on and on about nothing until this goofy half grey over here interjects. See, I do these great things for America...you may not see the results, but I do things...and they happen.

3 people like this

hells yeah. Obama pawned him with that one. That transcript alone is worth 3 new jobs and lots of latte.

suckers. absolutely stupid inbred suckers.

1 person likes this

tumblr_mc0n5i683g1rno750o1_500.gif

I missed it because I was writing a report for my class, but what is this? Mitt Romney looks like he just shat in his magical underwear

I missed it because I was writing a report for my class, but what is this? Mitt Romney looks like he just shat in his magical underwear

that's exactly what happened

im more mad at peoples obsession with gif's and face palms than facts and that daily thing called reality.

im closer to NOT voting for either of these muppets.

maybe i just expect more from people when they have Jersey Shore like IQ and Billy the Exterminator like reflexes.

5 people like this