Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Town Hall Debate

105 posts in this topic

Posted

im waiting for the internet to bring me the "Please proceed, Governor" gif

Mitt even shat in pstall's pants

Posted

glad to see all of the media not being predictable. that is refreshing.

Posted

im waiting for the internet to bring me the "Please proceed, Governor"

Mitt even shat in pstall's pants

are you really that dumb? you are going to hang your hat on your gif like Tim Duncan blocking someones shot?

can you at least implement Romney's self deportation idea? lol

Posted

time-to-stop-posting-Vnbbc.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

i like that pic. it needs some Barry Manilow playing in the background.

Posted

holy fug your jimmies have imploded :lol:

a free thinking independent like youself shouldn't take these debates so harshly

Posted

im not taking the debate the wrong way. its peoples response of what they are focusing on or what they think are important.

basically either of these candidates are looking at you james and are having to double over from pissing on themselves from laughing so hard that you think one or both of them are actually going to do something for you.

but go American suckers. i saw some people interviewed afterwords and i thought my head was going to explode. we don't want solutions. we want drama.

2 people like this

Posted

you want solutions? how about a moderator who obliterates your bullshit in about 2 seconds? if candidates were called on their bullshit as often as they spew it, we'd get to the heart of the issue really quickly. of all the moments in that debate for you to be mad about and you end up mad over that one? that was the fuging highlight, bar none

Posted

I believe both fuging terrible but I've seen what Obama had to offer in the last 4 years and it was bad. I guess we shall throw poo against the wall and hope it sticks.

In reality, US is so fuged right now, I dunno if anyone can fix it.

1 person likes this

Posted

well there's at least one person who could fix plenty of what's wrong with this country but she was arrested while trying to participate in the debate soooo

Posted

im not taking the debate the wrong way. its peoples response of what they are focusing on or what they think are important.

basically either of these candidates are looking at you james and are having to double over from pissing on themselves from laughing so hard that you think one or both of them are actually going to do something for you.

but go American suckers. i saw some people interviewed afterwords and i thought my head was going to explode. we don't want solutions. we want drama.

You do realize a debate is all about performance don't you. Solutions don't come in debates or political campaigns. They are usually hammered out in meetings out of the public eye.

Fwiw, I wonder sometimes if part of the problem is that with the advent of 100's of networks and the internet, there are no meetings out of the public eye anymore, but thats another discussion entirely.

1 person likes this

Posted

Debate is all about lies and bullshit. Both Obama and Romney are full of poo but we gotta vote for one.