Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Town Hall Debate

103 posts in this topic

Both bullshit like crazy... I mean, literally about 90% of things they said were either inaccurate or just dead wrong. Scary part, about 90% of Americans will believe their bullshit.

Like Obama continuing to talk about Romney's 5 Trillion Dollar Tax Plan.....

1. Even though 6-7 reports have come out saying they are wrong

2. The author of the one report they were using as support has come out and said they are wrong

3. Their Deputy Campaign Manager has even come out and said the $5 Trillion number is wrong.

Yet Obama keeps throwing that out there hook, line, and sinker for the ignorant masses out there that are otherwise known as the Democratic Party base.

Fact is that Obama's policies have been a complete failure. During his term, unemployment is up, median income is down, the national debt has skyrocketed. Yet, you leaches and idiots want four more years of No Hope and No Change.

Ignorance is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome....4 years of failure by Obama and magically the next 4 will be different. Truly the definition of ignorance.

I thin Romney is meh....but I will take meh over a known failure anyday.

2 people like this

Romney has succeeded....putting it mildly....at everything he has ever tried. Don't connect him in any way, shape or form with Bush. Can he be as funny on Leno or make March Madness picks on ESPN? No. Can he make the tough decisions it takes to straighten a country around? Yes.

All this talk about plans and numbers is BS, from both sides. Congress decides all that stuff. It's up to the President to make the right decisions. Bush and Obama have both failed in that regard.

I watched about the first hour of it and I don't have any better or worse feeling for either of them really...

Romney came off a tad bit more politician slick/douchey than he did in the first debate. Obama was definitely more into it than the first debate and came across much more in touch this time.

Overall Obama won the portion that I watched. It was definitely the most contentious debate I think I've seen.

Still don't know who I'm voting for.

I still wish they would put the candidates in a glass box and shut their mic off when times up, instead of letting them go on and overrun the time and talk over each other.

it really is a whole lot easier to read these threads backwards.

Romney has a 35% approval rating in Mass.

When the state that you governed hates you... well.... you are awesome?

yankees hate him? COUNT ME IN!

1 person likes this

yankees hate him? COUNT ME IN!

They voted him in, then he shat up the place, thus the 35% approval rating.

So stop it with the "Romney has succeeded at everything" routine.

sarcasm

whatever. if the liberals in massachusets hate him he can't be that bad.

/dammit jase.

A Republican is disliked in one of the most liberal states in the Unioin. Well goddamn, ain't that sumpin.