#31 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,293 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

im not taking the debate the wrong way. its peoples response of what they are focusing on or what they think are important.

basically either of these candidates are looking at you james and are having to double over from pissing on themselves from laughing so hard that you think one or both of them are actually going to do something for you.

but go American suckers. i saw some people interviewed afterwords and i thought my head was going to explode. we don't want solutions. we want drama.

#32 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

you want solutions? how about a moderator who obliterates your bullshit in about 2 seconds? if candidates were called on their bullshit as often as they spew it, we'd get to the heart of the issue really quickly. of all the moments in that debate for you to be mad about and you end up mad over that one? that was the fuging highlight, bar none

#33 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

I believe both fuging terrible but I've seen what Obama had to offer in the last 4 years and it was bad. I guess we shall throw poo against the wall and hope it sticks.

In reality, US is so fuged right now, I dunno if anyone can fix it.

#34 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

well there's at least one person who could fix plenty of what's wrong with this country but she was arrested while trying to participate in the debate soooo

#35 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

im not taking the debate the wrong way. its peoples response of what they are focusing on or what they think are important.

basically either of these candidates are looking at you james and are having to double over from pissing on themselves from laughing so hard that you think one or both of them are actually going to do something for you.

but go American suckers. i saw some people interviewed afterwords and i thought my head was going to explode. we don't want solutions. we want drama.

You do realize a debate is all about performance don't you. Solutions don't come in debates or political campaigns. They are usually hammered out in meetings out of the public eye.

Fwiw, I wonder sometimes if part of the problem is that with the advent of 100's of networks and the internet, there are no meetings out of the public eye anymore, but thats another discussion entirely.

#36 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Debate is all about lies and bullshit. Both Obama and Romney are full of poo but we gotta vote for one.

#37 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

I just find it funny that people go into these things thinking anything they pitch means anything outside of looking good for the analysts, a bunch of random fat people and Wolf Anderson saying whoever won. It is pure wwf and by that I mean not actual "wrestling", or whatever they call it nowadays, just talk about how the other guy s*cks

Trust me...elect me...this guy sucks...did I mention I love America? Jobs...God...the Economy...did I mention I kissed a baby?

#38 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

the transcript from the last debate:

Mitt is absolutely handling Obama. He looks more prepared, alert, on the ball and more in control.

tomo for fun, my friends who i know will vote for Obama even if he was filmed shooting deer with a machine gun on what were the points O won on and sit back and watch the eyes in their heads roll back trying to find something smart to say.

I think Obama fully knows what size shoe Mitt wears. but yes. the sheep shall vote the wrong way yet again.

is Chris Matthews crying?

freethinking, independent pstall, everybody :lol:

#39 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Well, I just watched the last 10 or so minutes.

Obama smoked Romneys ass like a sausage and left him out to dry, that poo was pretty hilarious I will admit.

#40 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Debate is all about lies and bullshit. Both Obama and Romney are full of poo but we gotta vote for one.

If they are full of it, its because we the people force them to be that way.

#41 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,293 posts
  • LocationMontford

you want solutions? how about a moderator who obliterates your bullshit in about 2 seconds? if candidates were called on their bullshit as often as they spew it, we'd get to the heart of the issue really quickly. of all the moments in that debate for you to be mad about and you end up mad over that one? that was the fuging highlight, bar none

no bull from me. how bout a gif of chinese investments for not just the Prez but ALL of Congress?

yeah if that's the highlight and it has the interwebz all abuzz we are so far off the freakin rails it's not funny.

we have become like chimps who see a shiny piece of metal and starve to death because we are looking at that instead of food.

if we think anybody won tonight then I hope I can at least get a good deal off the coast of Barcelona. I want a good view before the world economies collapse.

#42 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Question is... do you want to stick with old that didn't work or you want to give new a shot? This is all this things comes down too. People voted for Obama because they wanted change and they had hope. Now, hope is gone and no changes were made. Obama extended almost all Bush's policies this year...

#43 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

I caught a good portion of the debate...I don't think either one answered a question straight. They should hook both guys up to lie detectors like they did on that Fox show that was cancelled.

#44 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,461 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

If they are full of it, its because we the people force them to be that way.

Well, no poo. They say things we want to hear not what they will do if elected.

#45 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,293 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

the transcript from the last debate:

freethinking, independent pstall, everybody :lol:

thats right. in THAT debate. then today im like neither has moved the needle for me. then i talk about the issues.

but for you to even slink to go and dig up posts to make your internet dick hard shows where your proverbial head is.

you will finish voting faster than me because you will go straight ticket so you can hurry back to your phone to post a gif about a dolphin humping a midget in a wheelchair.

i will look over each candidate again to try and vote as evenly handed as i can.

since you are good at doing mulitple quotes. go find all the ones where i go off on Obama. in the context of the first debate i said what Bill Maher would like to say but he wants his hollywood friends to show up on his show.

its called balls and objectivity james. i hope you find one or both before your next phone upgrade.

*oh and i do vote for democrats. sorry sport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.