Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels23

E60 - Steve Smith (Full Length Video)

54 posts in this topic

Unbelievable that they would waste over half of the video of this mans illustrious career on negativity! Not one mention of him paying for pro bowl tickets for team mates and their families...

This was a pooty ass video if I've ever seen one!

Keep doing what you're doing Smitty... Off the field you are a role model... On the field you are a Beast, and you will break out come Sunday!

I think showing the good he does for the less fortunate and the fact that he has been able to apologize to his teammates for what he did shows a lot more good then saying "oh he bought his teammates pro bowl tickets just like every other player that goes to the pro bowl" I think they did a great job.

Suh is reportedly one of the brightest, smartest, and nicest guys in the league off the field as well....

Smith has a screw a bit loose....and it shows when on a field. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

WTF are you talking about? I was just talking about that one instance when I met him in his family...

I know he is intense on the field but thanks for stating the obvious... I don't get what you are trying to tell me.

Is that the Enya song from Gladiator when Steve runs through the rose bushes?

I'm surprised he didn't hit Chris Connelly...

Damn straight 89.

Chris Connelly looks old as fug which makes me feel old as fug.

1 person likes this

Is that the Enya song from Gladiator when Steve runs through the rose bushes?

rofl i thought the same thing

That was great. Really needed this. Something to get me excited and inspired about this Panthers team and it's players.

Today anyone asks me a question I'm gonna do the Steve Smith stone faced pause.

1 person likes this

Well see... I saw the long pause as a mixture of him MAYBE staring him down as to say "I don't want to answer that.", but also to think about what he would say. Obviously he wants to clear his name, while being as politically correct as possible. For all that we know Ken Lucas may have been talking some really disrespectful junk to him, but we don't. While the adult thing is to always walk away, sometimes a line is crossed, and NONE of US know what was said. I just think as an athlete your words get twisted so much that you SHOULD take the actual time out to really think through what you'll say, and if you even want to answer it.

I know I can be like that in a relationship sometimes to be honest lol. "Do I want to answer this? If I say it this way, even if it's true, will she try to take it and run with it?...."