Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers/Cowboys Tailgate Thread

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I have about 15 peeps coming to the tailgate with Web Full Circle, is there room on the grill to cook up some additional food like squirrel?

Posted

Hey this sounds like the place to be. (and its for a great cause). Any way there are about six of us coming into town to watch the game.....All Cowboy Fans, we would love to join the tailgate. See you Sunday AM!!!

Posted

Sounds like some crappy weather is on the way

Posted

Beer, chili and brats.......gonna be a rough Monday morning but worth it!!!! :bbq:

Monday morning ? I am more concerned about the 3 1/2 hour ride back home - ha, ha !

[note to self - pack the Beano]

Looking forward to seeing y'all about 10:00.

Posted

Dean....plenty of room for squirrel....I have a good squirrel stew recipe. I'll finalize menu tomorrow with some sides and what not. There will be a variety of things to eat. And Dallas fans are welcome sure it's always been that way opposing fans no problem come on and donate.

Posted

Dean....plenty of room for squirrel....I have a good squirrel stew recipe. I'll finalize menu tomorrow with some sides and what not. There will be a variety of things to eat. And Dallas fans are welcome sure it's always been that way opposing fans no problem come on and donate.

Andy,

Call or text me if you want me to. Bring anything tomorrow......other than my sunny disposition.

See ya in the early AM.

Posted

This time tomorrow I will have a Siver Bullet in my hand flipping off Cowboy fans ;)

Posted

will be making about 20lb or so of homemade chili, got 50 brats will be boiled in PBR and onions tomorrow, macaroni salad, 8 lbs of nacho cheese, 5 lb. of salsa and a bit of ranuccis BBQ.

Posted

will be making about 20lb or so of homemade chili, got 50 brats will be boiled in PBR and onions tomorrow, macaroni salad, 8 lbs of nacho cheese, 5 lb. of salsa and a bit of ranuccis BBQ.

Got the cans if PBR to cook the brats in.

Nasty beer to drink, but best beer to use on beats.

Posted

I'm really looking forward to a win getting drunk

2 people like this