Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BINDERGATE

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Unable to refute the facts, he counters with a question, ending in a preposition.

good strategy.

"i made an unsourced positive statement so prove it wrong" won mitt romney the first presidential debate.

Posted

even tube8 has a binder channel

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually read about this today, from what I can remember:

1 - the "binders" were actually compiled by a womens rights group and given to Romney.

2 - when he entered office he had the largest percentage of female staff members of any state governor, but that percentage dropped approx. in half during his tenure. Maybe he needed more binders.

Posted

the real humor in all of this is that, in a question concerning pay equity between men and women, mitt's answer is "i had a binder full of women and i hired those women who work and blah blah i'm not actually going to talk about pay equity when my opponent can just point to the lilly ledbetter act and make me look like a giant ass"

Posted

the real humor in all of this is that, in a question concerning pay equity between men and women, mitt's answer is "i had a binder full of women and i hired those women who work and blah blah i'm not actually going to talk about pay equity when my opponent can just point to the lilly ledbetter act and make me look like a giant ass"

What are the results of the Lilly Ledbetter act?

Posted

And lol if you thought anyone answered a question.

I'm just glad the askers got to the important stuff - like AK-47s and GWB

Posted

Source?

cited a study performed by the university of albany in new york during the debate. None of the fact checkers disputed these claims throughout all the networks. Couldn't find the study myself, but couldn't find anything disputing either.

Posted

cited a study performed by the university of albany in new york during the debate. None of the fact checkers disputed these claims throughout all the networks. Couldn't find the study myself, but couldn't find anything disputing either.

Oh, hearsay then. Cool.

Posted

Oh, hearsay then. Cool.

maybe you could find more on it than I could. I just think if this wasn't true the wolves would already ate him alive on this one.

Posted

maybe you could find more on it than I could. I just think if this wasn't true the wolves would already ate him alive on this one.

I read a study by the issue done by the NY Times that said he cooked and ate women who didn't succumb to his flirtations. I couldn't find the study for the link, maybe you could find more on it.