Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

BINDERGATE

68 posts in this topic

Pay inequality is a hoax.

We should pay per pound.

I guess the real question is if there are any women out there who wanted to vote for romney but decided against becuase of this comment about binders. Doesn't seem so now that he has reached the 51% mark. I'm guessing most women understood what he meant by the comment and thats why it isn't really baring any consequence other than mainstream media coverage. which most informed people don't take them very serious anymore, anyway. I'm sure there are much more pressing issues they can cover, instead of insisting that this is actually a news worthy story that has any bearing on this election at all. Mostly its just a tactic to devert attention from the fact that obummer was wrong on his benghazi comment.

What are the results of the Lilly Ledbetter act?

is this the part where you post that bogus study proving once and for all that men are the true victims in the workforce

the positive thing is DC is doing a great job with equity pay and such.

is this the part where you post that bogus study proving once and for all that men are the true victims in the workforce

no silly, its only the part where you avoid answering the question because everyone knows what the act actually accomplished