Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

BINDERGATE

68 posts in this topic

What are the results of the Lilly Ledbetter act?

is this the part where you post that bogus study proving once and for all that men are the true victims in the workforce

the positive thing is DC is doing a great job with equity pay and such.

is this the part where you post that bogus study proving once and for all that men are the true victims in the workforce

no silly, its only the part where you avoid answering the question because everyone knows what the act actually accomplished

well since you seem to think that you have an argument, i'll let you make it

didn't you have like a 478092472 page argument with nc biscuit about how the internet isn't real life? yet you take this pussy route to avoid answering a question?

i didn't bring lilly ledbetter up. how did the lilly ledbetter act work out?

McCain caught the guy in a bunch half and untruths. He was labeled a flip flopping fibber during that failed campaign. The point of people making a big deal out of this is because the guy lies and takes credit for stuff he has nothing to do with constantly. He says whatever is popular at the moment. You don't know what your getting. Buyer beware.

didn't you have like a 478092472 page argument with nc biscuit about how the internet isn't real life? yet you take this pussy route to avoid answering a question?

i didn't bring lilly ledbetter up. how did the lilly ledbetter act work out?

it serves its purpose. i await your "well but now employers don't want to hire women because they might be litigated for discriminating against them, thus the lilly ledbetter act didn't work :( :( :(" concern trolling, or perhaps even a fundamental misunderstanding of what is and isn't protected by the lilly ledbetter act. never know with you.

also, sweet sexism bro. i'm noticing a trend of sexism among the conservatives on this board, though it might just be one of the defining characteristics of american conservatism in general