#17 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

I hope we come out in our last years offense agianst Dallas.

#18 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

Finally someone in the media is not scared to challenge Chud. I was beginning to think he was some sort of mobster.

#19 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

The scheme is hampering everyone. Look at what its done to the running backs as well.

#20 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Our offensive scheme and Stubborn ass Chud has single-handedly ruined my fall

#21 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

We ran a good mix of plays against Atlanta. There were a few quick screens to receivers, more looks for olsen over the middle and a little read option at appropriate times. The read option was not the base. It was a change of pace and we had a successful offensive game.

Then what does chud do for Seattle? Derp derp back to mostly read option against one of the best defenses in the league. Results are predictable.

If we come out this week after a bye with more of the same poo I am gonna rage.

#22 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Stubborn Chudzinski has a Head Coach who should not have to be told by Gil Brandt how to fix the offense.

Gil Brandt is correct in what he says.

I never understand, in any industry, why leaders keep doing something over and over again that didn't work the first time.

#23 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

We ran a good mix of plays against Atlanta. There were a few quick screens to receivers, more looks for olsen over the middle and a little read option at appropriate times. The read option was not the base. It was a change of pace and we had a successful offensive game.

Then what does chud do for Seattle? Derp derp back to mostly read option against one of the best defenses in the league. Results are predictable.

If we come out this week after a bye with more of the same poo I am gonna rage.

Get ready to rage.

It's unlikely they're going to install a new offense over a bye week.

You may see a little more diversity in playcalling but my gut tells me the offense isn't going to change a whole lot mid-season. I hope they prove me wrong.

#24 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

They wont.

In order to really change an offense to be able to run in at an nfl level would take weeks unless you go run vanilla. Heck I wouldnt mind vanilla at this point.

#25 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

Get ready to rage.

It's unlikely they're going to install a new offense over a bye week.

You may see a little more diversity in playcalling but my gut tells me the offense isn't going to change a whole lot mid-season. I hope they prove me wrong.

don't need to see a new playbook or a new offense.

just need to be better in using what we have. chud just needs to be more disciplined and less fancy and the players just have to quit making boneheaded mistakes.

of course that might be too much to ask in a week off, but i think most of the problem is between people's ears. hopefully they all had a reboot during the bye and are all focused in the direction they need to be.

#26 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,500 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

Finally someone in the media is not scared to challenge Chud. I was beginning to think he was some sort of mobster.

Adande and Smith have remarked about Chud and the RB situation on Around el Horn on more than one occasion

#27 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,669 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Its not a lot to change. You run a traditional offense. If Cam gets hurt and D.A come in, what you think they're going to run?

What did we run in the pre-season? Its there, they're just choosing this bullshit. If the read option is ran 1 time in the 1st quarter, Im turning the game off

Winning a game with it doesn't even matter. It's about winning consistently

#28 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Part of the Problem is they are not even doing the read option correctly.

#29 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

You can go look at Cams highlights from last year and see most of his great plays came out of pro style stuff. I dont know what the hell Chud has been thinking this season. He is tryin to hard to prove he is smarter than everybody else or somethin. He wants that head coaching job.

#30 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

I'm trying really hard to figure out why we need any kind of special offense in order to take advantage of Cams skill set.

In any pro style offense, he would be able to run, option or throw. What makes "him" so much of a threat is that he has the ability to really hurt you with a run. I mean seriously, in an I formation, the option can still be run to the wings - or the backs can be lead blockers - or he can bootleg.

Chud, please explain to me how we had 2 each 1,000 yd rushers a couple of years ago - but we need a spread offense to take advantage of Cams ability to run?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com