97 replies to this topic

#46 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Well you can't blame Hurney for Rivera and Co not using him. Add in the fact we gave up a capable RB on a cheap contract in a trade for him and retain an 80 million RB stable we never use. Coaches are clueless.

Yeah, I guess thats why we have four posts a day on who to blame. Is it the owner, GM, head coach, or Coordinators? It does seem that the philosophy is getting farther and farther away from what he is doing as a GM.

#47 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

I'm sure keeping Hangartner and Bell beside each other is a big reason why they decided to move Bell inside. It just makes more sense to put Campbell at RT though.

#48 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

For god sakes. Can we please just tank for the first pick in the draft and land a blockbuster trade? That will better the franchise in the long run and if we are fortunate, force out the clownhouse made up Rivera, Hurney and company.

#49 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,453 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

For god sakes. Can we please just tank for the first pick in the draft and land a blockbuster trade? That will better the franchise in the long run and if we are fortunate, force out the clownhouse made up Rivera, Hurney and company.

might as well use that first pick on a QB because i doubt that cam is going to want to stay with a team that intentionally tanked a season. in fact good luck finding any players except the most desperate to play here.

you want to kill a franchise, forget what people are saying that JR and hurney have been doing. THIS would kill it.

thanks for playing, tho.

#50 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,888 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

Bell got the game ball from the NO victory. Why would they move him if he's starting to settle in at RT?

#51 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

God please just kill me now and get it over with

#52 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,287 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Gary looked like garbage at RG and looked surprisingly good at RT. Makes sense.

#53 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,287 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Bell got the game ball from the NO victory. Why would they move him if he's starting to settle in at RT?

Bc Gary sucks giant balls at RG and played surprisingly well at RT against the toughest DL we have seen.....

About putting the best OL together not about where Bell is best.

#54 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,287 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

Bad move after bad move. Well at least we get the #2 pick this year.

Why? This is probably the best solution we could of come up with based on what we have seen

#55 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,542 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Why? This is probably the best solution we could of come up with based on what we have seen

My first thought when I heard they may move Bell to G and Williams to T, was, if this works out Hangman will be back at back-up when Kalil gets back.

This only works if Garry can compete at T. If he fails, there are few options left. Campbell is not even in the conversation. I have to wonder why? My only answer is he is having trouble with the play-book. He has the talent to see the field. Has to be a reason he hasn't.

There is a small sample size, but Garry has played better at RT than RG. Albeit, only has one game at each. This year anywho. It is all on him as to whether this line can still compete. Next man up and all that.

At least this is the cowgirls. Good team to work out the kinks on.

#56 SnowFlyHigh

SnowFlyHigh

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

maybe we are gonna stop these cute shotgun running plays and go into a more power straight ahead and they wanted a big mauler at that guard spot.

#57 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,734 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:26 PM

If Bell can move inside I'd be stoked, we really need to strengthen that RG spot on a permanent basis. Hangartner is best as a swingman back up.

#58 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,638 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

It always works SO well moving around a line after they are attempting to gel. Yay!

major injury forces their hand.

#59 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Anybody know on which side Andre Ware typically plays?

As to the shuffling, it makes sense on the surface to me.

#60 prowler2k8

prowler2k8

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Gary looked like garbage at RG and looked surprisingly good at RT. Makes sense.

I sure hope you're right. DeMarcus Ware must be licking his chops right now. Add me to the list of those wondering why we're not using Campbell in this situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com