Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll do it if you still need people. I would suggest setting lineups weekly- I played in a league last year where is was every day and that just got out of hand

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1350684409' post='1951967']
I'll do it if you still need people. I would suggest setting lineups weekly- I played in a league last year where is was every day and that just got out of hand
[/quote]

Would definitely be weekly, if BigFurryKittyMan is in then we have 10, but I'll probably wait and see if two more people want to join in before I send out invites....

Posted · Report post

I have a couple of friends that would be interested more than likely... just in case you can't get some more Huddlers.

Posted · Report post

I'd be up for it.

Posted · Report post

Awesome, we've got 11 now, I would rather we get one more huddler, but if we can't in the next few days one of you guys can recruit a friend to fill the last spot....

Posted · Report post

I'll do it

Posted · Report post

Alright thanks to everyone, either later tonight or tomorrow I'll send you all some PM's asking for your emails so I can invite you. Probably going to use ESPN to run the league unless anyone has anything against the mothership....

Posted · Report post

Alright, I've got PM's out requesting emails to everyone except X-Clown (guess your inbox was full). So if you guys want to message me back with your emails I can get invites out, and we will decide when the draft is going to be!

Posted · Report post

Anybody who hasn't accepted their invite, or sent me their email to get one, please do. Opening night is next week, and I would really like to have this up and going by then if at all possible.

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

I was going to join..but I saw this thread too late :(.

Anyway, so I made my own league with friends and customized my scoring system. I was curious to know what style, categories, and point values you chose for this league. If you would like I can share the point system I developed for the league I am running.

Thanks!

Posted · Report post

I'm in!

Team Sapper

Posted · Report post

If there is an extra spot, let me in!