Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll do it if you still need people. I would suggest setting lineups weekly- I played in a league last year where is was every day and that just got out of hand

Posted

I'll do it if you still need people. I would suggest setting lineups weekly- I played in a league last year where is was every day and that just got out of hand

Would definitely be weekly, if BigFurryKittyMan is in then we have 10, but I'll probably wait and see if two more people want to join in before I send out invites....

Posted

I have a couple of friends that would be interested more than likely... just in case you can't get some more Huddlers.

Posted

I'd be up for it.

Posted

Awesome, we've got 11 now, I would rather we get one more huddler, but if we can't in the next few days one of you guys can recruit a friend to fill the last spot....

Posted

I'll do it

Posted

Alright thanks to everyone, either later tonight or tomorrow I'll send you all some PM's asking for your emails so I can invite you. Probably going to use ESPN to run the league unless anyone has anything against the mothership....

Posted

Alright, I've got PM's out requesting emails to everyone except X-Clown (guess your inbox was full). So if you guys want to message me back with your emails I can get invites out, and we will decide when the draft is going to be!

Posted

Anybody who hasn't accepted their invite, or sent me their email to get one, please do. Opening night is next week, and I would really like to have this up and going by then if at all possible.

Thanks!

Posted

I was going to join..but I saw this thread too late :(.

Anyway, so I made my own league with friends and customized my scoring system. I was curious to know what style, categories, and point values you chose for this league. If you would like I can share the point system I developed for the league I am running.

Thanks!

Posted

I'm in!

Team Sapper

Posted

If there is an extra spot, let me in!