Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just a heads up guys, there are three people who haven't sent me emails yet so they could get invites. If you haven't received an invite please send me your email ASAP so I can get you in the league. Also there are three others who are invited that haven't accepted yet, please accept ASAP. I really want to have this going by the start of the regular season, possibly drafting Monday night (if that works for most). I'm gonna give everyone about 24 more hours, but after that you may have to be replaced to get this going. Sorry if you end up being kicked out!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1351124430' post='1961981']
Just a heads up guys, there are three people who haven't sent me emails yet so they could get invites. If you haven't received an invite please send me your email ASAP so I can get you in the league. Also there are three others who are invited that haven't accepted yet, please accept ASAP. I really want to have this going by the start of the regular season, possibly drafting Monday night (if that works for most). I'm gonna give everyone about 24 more hours, but after that you may have to be replaced to get this going. Sorry if you end up being kicked out!!
[/quote]

I'll be working second shift so I can't draft in the evenings. Some time this weekend would be best for me.

Posted · Report post

I'm usually around the bobcats board here during the season... If a spot falls through I will join up and try fantasy basketball for the first time... Just hope everyone is committed to the league. I hate leagues were the bad teams are MIA halfway though the season. Monday Night would work

Posted · Report post

Alright my plan is to have all the spots filled by tonight/early tomorrow at the latest whether it is by the original members or by fill ins. With that said, if you've already accepted your invite please post what times work best for you as far as the draft. I'm available in the evenings pretty much every night, and on the weekends I'm pretty good anytime. I could do late afternoon on the weekdays depending on what day/time. Really Sat/Sun sometime, or a weeknight would work best for me. How about you guys?

Posted · Report post

This weekend is pretty much the only time I can do it.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty flexible - and can set my order and autodraft if I can't make the live one.

Posted · Report post

Sunday or Monday works for me.

Posted · Report post

Sunday looks to be the leader in the clubhouse so far. If that's when we go with, when would you guys be available?

Posted · Report post

Alright sorry guys, but I'm going to have to start replacing people....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1350614604' post='1951181']
I'm in
[/quote]

I still need your email to send you an invite man. Can you pm it to me? Seems your inbox is full...

Posted · Report post

Chesty Puller in the house

Posted · Report post

[quote name='h0llywood' timestamp='1351217424' post='1963538']
Chesty Puller in the house
[/quote]

haha I saw that! Glad you got in! Thanks for joining!