Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

65 posts in this topic

Sunday looks to be the leader in the clubhouse so far. If that's when we go with, when would you guys be available?

Alright sorry guys, but I'm going to have to start replacing people....

I'm in

I still need your email to send you an invite man. Can you pm it to me? Seems your inbox is full...

Chesty Puller in the house

Chesty Puller in the house

haha I saw that! Glad you got in! Thanks for joining!

I'm going to be in Chicago (for the bears-panthers game). I won't be back until Monday night

I'm going to be in Chicago (for the bears-panthers game). I won't be back until Monday night

Just saw this post after I pmed you back. It sounds like most people want to draft on Sunday. Would you be able to set your draft order for an auto draft, or is there someone you trust to draft for you that I could invite as a second owner till you get back?

Just saw this post after I pmed you back. It sounds like most people want to draft on Sunday. Would you be able to set your draft order for an auto draft, or is there someone you trust to draft for you that I could invite as a second owner till you get back?

I'll try to auto draft

I'll try to auto draft

Alright sounds good, thanks for joining and sorry you wont be able to participate in the draft!

• Topics

• Edge rushers are the QBs of the defense and Garrett looks to be a generational talent. The only scenario where it ever makes sense to trade next year's first round pick is 1) you don't have a QB and you do it to secure an elite prospect and 2) you don't have an elite edge rushers and you do it to secure an elite prospect. I'm not foolish enough to think it will happen.  Just pointing out that Garrett is that kind of player.
    • You say that now, but when next year rolls around you'll say, "Why were we stupid enough to trade this years first last year????"