Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest For A Huddle Fantasy Basketball League....

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm going to be in Chicago (for the bears-panthers game). I won't be back until Monday night

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1351220316' post='1963571']
I'm going to be in Chicago (for the bears-panthers game). I won't be back until Monday night
[/quote]

Just saw this post after I pmed you back. It sounds like most people want to draft on Sunday. Would you be able to set your draft order for an auto draft, or is there someone you trust to draft for you that I could invite as a second owner till you get back?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1351220568' post='1963574']

Just saw this post after I pmed you back. It sounds like most people want to draft on Sunday. Would you be able to set your draft order for an auto draft, or is there someone you trust to draft for you that I could invite as a second owner till you get back?
[/quote]

I'll try to auto draft

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1351221555' post='1963580']
I'll try to auto draft
[/quote]

Alright sounds good, thanks for joining and sorry you wont be able to participate in the draft!

Posted · Report post

So I'm just going to go ahead and say the draft is Sunday since that seems to be the best day for everyone who has responded so far. What time Sunday would be good for everyone? I'm free pretty much the whole day outside of the four or so hours for the Panthers game....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='kman72' timestamp='1350514776' post='1949913']
depending on when and where i would be interested, i also have a friend that reads but never posts that i know would do a league... just let me know if we get enough people and when the draft would be
[/quote]

Hey man can you please accept your invite and tell your buddy to do the same so we can get going? Otherwise I'm going to have to find someone else to fill your spots...

Posted · Report post

yeah doing it right now, my friend said he didn't get an email from you yet...

Let me know a time and i will figure out how to work around it, i have to shoot some video on sun at some point, i think its in the time frame of 6-10 pm but i only have to be there like a hr or so of it.

Posted · Report post

Alright everybody post the times you will be available Sunday so we can figure this out! I'm free pretty much the whole day minus the Panthers game. I am going to make a decision on draft time by tonight at the latest so please respond!!

Posted · Report post

Do it in the morning.

You guys are 3 hours ahead of me so I am cool with an early draft to get it out of the way. Shouldn't take more than 1 hour

Posted · Report post

5-8 sunday works best for me.

Posted · Report post

Anytime outside of the Panthers game and 7:00 to 8:30ish works for me.

Posted · Report post

I like around 7-830